No announcement yet.

PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the deal I went for today with Uncharted, golf and wipeout, not wanting the ?15.00 game offer but will take the free 8gb card thank you.

Comment

That's a great deal mate. Sold my Jap unit as I want to replace it with a UK one, but i'll snaffle it with Virtua Tennis for ?15 thank you very much! (Had it on Jap, it's excellent!)

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        That's a great deal mate. Sold my Jap unit as I want to replace it with a UK one, but i'll snaffle it with Virtua Tennis for ?15 thank you very much! (Had it on Jap, it's excellent!)
        Pfft much better to get the import for a fortune, wonder where yours went still worth it and you are right virtua tennis is excellent

Comment

Fantastic Amazon came up trumps again. I cancelled my pre order with my items seperatly and reordered with Virtua Tennis. Best Vita deal out there by a mile

Comment

I just ordered from amazon and got the wifi vita, vitua tennis and wipeout for delivery on the 22nd for ?267.

Comment

Hmmmm I already placed my ?25 at GAME and they don't allow cancellations anymore. I wonder if they'll allow me to transfer it seeing as I already got the pre-order goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                Virtua tennis added for ?15.00, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                  Hmmmm I already placed my ?25 at GAME and they don't allow cancellations anymore. I wonder if they'll allow me to transfer it seeing as I already got the pre-order goodies.
                  You can I transferred my missus one to a current game (calibur 5) they just take the ?5 as pre for that an credit you ?20 to a giftcard

Comment

That's good to know, I'll go ahead and order from Amazon then. Just wondering if 8GB is okay... guess its free so I can just sell it and get something off a 16GB.

EDIT: I attempted to cancel and transfer the money but the manager declined saying she wanted the pre-order boxes back and that they had to be sealed...
                    Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 02-02-2012, 18:19.

Comment

Cheers boys. Wasn't going to bother but for ?20 I've ordered Katamari from Zavvi.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                        That's good to know, I'll go ahead and order from Amazon then. Just wondering if 8GB is okay... guess its free so I can just sell it and get something off a 16GB.

EDIT: I attempted to cancel and transfer the money but the manager declined saying she wanted the pre-order boxes back and that they had to be sealed...

That seems a bit wrong, you have the right to cancel deposits from GAME for almost an unlimited amount of time after the console or game comes out, and you're entitled to get your money back. The pre-order bonus is a little bit of a funny thing though, so maybe they can contest that, but I recommend calling customer services about it.

The main reason the manager will try their best to stop you from doing it is because they don't want to lose their deposit as they'll have quotas and stuff to fill.

When I put down my deposits I put one down for a Wifi & also a 3G model as I was unsure of which to go for, and the manager told me he was happy to refund whichever I didn't go with and I was fine to keep the pre-order packs as they aren't counted on their system as stock that are worth money, so they aren't loosing out by not getting them back, although of course it means a customer could go without one.

Definitely call GAME customer services, they're always happy to sort things out.

Comment

Recent change of policy; deposits are non-refundable but are redeemable against other items in-store.

Comment

^ Yeah thats what I was trying to do. I was told about the changes and I also pre-ordered two and was told it'd be okay to cancel if I just ended up getting one. Also they never originally gave me the pre-order boxes, I had to ask for them.

I should put GAME customer service down as a favourite on my phone, seem to be talking to them a lot these days. I hope they can sort it out if not I'll try trasfering the order at another store a few days after the vita is out.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Recent change of policy; deposits are non-refundable but are redeemable against other items in-store.
                              Wow how recent is this change of policy? I was told otherwise when I preordered mine and that was literally a week ago today. I'd probably just use it towards my vita but was told at the time that I could get my money back.

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a very recent move to coincide with their current financial hardship. Still, problems or no this is a pretty ****ty thing to be doing if it's in all their stores.

Comment

Working...
                                X