PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS Vita Best Price Thread

Ok I was searching around to pre order some Vita games and noticed a big disparity on prices so figured i would put all the best I found in one thread. If anyone spots any more feel free to post

console:
    Wifi version ?209.97
    3G version ?244.97

Games

Uncharted ?34.95

Buy Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Ridge Racer ?14.95

Buy Ridge Racer from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Wipeout ?27.95

Buy Wipeout 2048 (Vita) from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Touch My Katamari ?19.95

Buy Touch My Katamari from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Asphalt Injection ?17.99

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Dynasty Warriors Next ?29.99

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Slightly more expensive @ ?214.99 but Toys r Us are doing the wi-fi version together with a pre-order gift pack which might be worth the extra fiver:

PS Vita Gift Pack includes:
    PlayStation Earphones
    - Get great sound quality from your PS Vita games to feel like you're right in the middle of the action. Experience crisp, crystal clear sound everywhere you go.
    A discount on one of the following PS Vita games from PlayStation Store: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings or Escape Plan.
    Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStation Home: PS Vita T-shirt, sunglasses, headphones, trainers and bag.
    Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PS Vita.
    An exclusive PS Vita Avatar for PlayStation Network.

Comment

That toys r us deal is much better for the extra fiver. I got that pre order pack when I pre ordered mine at gamestation and the headphones are very good quality.

Comment

GAME.co.uk have a few bundles. Vita Wifi with pre-order pack + Everybody's Golf + 4GB card for ?259.98, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
          That toys r us deal is much better for the extra fiver. I got that pre order pack when I pre ordered mine at gamestation and the headphones are very good quality.
          I'm pretty interested in that ToysRUS price but wonder what they are like for pre-orders?

Comment

Every retailer is doing the pre-order pack so Gamestop seems to remain the best option price wise. Games wise the most resistant to cheap prices that I'm after is Everybody's Golf, cheapest I've found is ?28 at Zavvi
            Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-01-2012, 08:39.

Comment

Figured it was a good idea to sticky this for a while. So I have.

Comment

Not sure why anyone cares about the pre order pack although the headphones are pretty the song quality is bloody mong better off with a pair of pound shop headphones

Comment

They're just blue versions of the standard PSP headphones, I've had two sets before, they don't last long

Comment

gamestop have put the price up on the wifi model and the 3G model has vanished from their site. I tried tweeting them yesterday to ask about release date delivery but they ignored me. Their loss really as I was going to order a heap of Vita items from them if they could guarantee it would be delivered on release day.

Comment

Uncharted is currently on HMV for ?24.99

Comment

That's very good, peeps should dive on it

Comment

If it wasn't for the Jap one being full English i'd be all over that too, excellent price!

Comment

Think it's an error if you click it it shows up as ?39.99

Comment

I just 'added to basket' to see, came up as ?24.99? (All the way up to paying at checkout)

Comment

Working...
                              X