Tapatalk is currently disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you using an iPad?

Tapatalk changed the online admin and I didn't realise that there's an option for enabling iPad. Just discoverd it and enabled it. Please try again.

However, if you are using a mobile, then er.... anyone else having the same issue?
    Last edited by charlesr; 10-06-2012, 09:24.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Are you using an iPad?

Tapatalk changed the online admin and I didn't realise that there's an option for enabling iPad. Just discoverd it and enabled it. Please try again.

However, if you are using a mobile, then er.... anyone else having the same issue?
      Yes iPad will check shortly & report back.

Comment

All ok, posting this reply via iPad. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the update dude

Comment

I've just updated this. Please would someone check it works for me? Thanks.

Comment

Tapatalk

Yes works on ipad (mini), posting off it now

Comment

Coolo! Also this new version has "push notification". Not sure how that feature works on a forum. Notice anything different?

Comment

There's an annoying pop-up telling me to download some plug-in or something when I visit the forum in Chrome (on my PC)

Comment

What plugin?

Comment

A tapatalk one, something about getting PM alerts or something

Comment

Found that in the new options and killed it.

Comment

Ooooh! Tapatalk has started giving me push notifications on my phone. I got one when I received a PM this morning, and then another a bit later on when one of my posts got quoted. That's pretty neat.

Comment

The new vesion of Tapatalk is enforcing posting of titles with each post
                            They are going to include the option to turn this off in a future version.

Comment

Tapatalk

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              The new vesion of Tapatalk is enforcing posting of titles with each post
                              They are going to include the option to turn this off in a future version.
                              Strange why would you need such an option.

you will already have the thread title at the top of the page, having it on each post seems pointless.

Comment

I've enabled Forum Runner.
                                Does having both Tapatalk and Forum Runner on at the same time still work?

Comment

Working...
                                X