Spyro: Skylanders Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spyro: Skylanders Giants

First trailer is up and as you'd expect it's a sequel coming out this christmas, presumably on all the same formats last years entry did.

I still say it's a stretch of the imagination to call these things toys.

Comment

How come? I think it's pretty cool how kids can play with them in a traditional way and use them to unlock stuff in the game.

Comment

What I mean is the fact that these are little statues rather than toys. When I was younger I had TMHT and Ghostbusters toys and they had limbs that moved and accessories with them - that is a proper toy. Something that sits on a plinth looking pretty is alright for a few minutes but would have bored me when I was younger.

Comment

Well yeah I mean you need to use your imagination.

Comment

The first game isn't interesting enough to hold the attention of a 6 year old. It is either too easy or too hard in places. Even worse for adults.

Comment

Watched this in 2P coop action today. Was like watching an N64 game. 20ish fps, ropey collisions, murky textures. But u can switch the statues around on the fly and use your old skylanders... Kids seemed engrossed. Push this turtle. Use these jump pads. Hit a few things. printing money

Comment

Working...
              X