Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Giant God (JPN), Legends of the Titan (US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapping video. Nothing much to see for whoever played the other games, but...maps look huge.

Comment

An other trailer

Comment

Battle video. I'm gonna start an Operation Rainfall if Atlus doesn't announce this for the US market right now.

Comment

Out today in Japan.

Celebratory video:

Characters can be exchanged via QR codes and the dungeons seem more alive than ever, with F.O.E.s eating each other.
          Come on Atlus, announce this for the US!

Comment

Yes, Atlus, YES!!!
            Etrian Odyseey IV: Legends of the Titan scheduled for early 2013 (US release). YES!!!!

Comment

Artbook and soundtrack confirmed for those preordering or picking the game at launch
              Happiness.

Comment

I have this pre-ordered, but I'll need to get an American 3ds to play it. There is also the Devil Survivor game which may not come out in Europe.

Comment

February 26 is so far, far, far away...first teaser @Gametrailers

Comment

Class trailers

Comment

Re: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Giant God (JPN), Legends of the Titan (US)

That's a snappy title! :/

Comment

I actually got the chance to try the first one of these after finally getting hold of it, though I wasn't too fond. Think I might sell it on, but I've been flogging myself through the first bit because I know people that have sank 100+ hours into it. Anyone else played much of the previous three?

I'm not trying to suggest they're no good, far from it - they're so unique that I guess some people just get them and some people don't.

Comment

All three games don't have a timer, but I wouldn't be surprised if I spent 100 or so hours on each. I'd say they are the best dungeon crawlers of the past and possibly current generation.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            All three games don't have a timer, but I wouldn't be surprised if I spent 100 or so hours on each. I'd say they are the best dungeon crawlers of the past and possibly current generation.
                            Yeah, I can see they're a quality piece of work from my time with the first one, but after another go this weekend I'm just not going to get into it. Decided to chuck it into my trading thread, if anyone else thinks they'll have a better time of it.

Comment

Chances of this coming to the uk?

Comment

Slim at best. IIRC only the first Etrian Odyssey was ported to the EU.

Comment

Working...
                                X