Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Giant God (JPN), Legends of the Titan (US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Slim at best. IIRC only the first Etrian Odyssey was ported to the EU.
    Yeah thats what I was afraid of, hopefully rising star games or a publisher like that will release it here, even if its digital only. If not I may need to import a US 3DS :/

Comment

Runemaster video.

Next week, on Feb. 7th, Atlus will release a demo on the US eShop. Just like the Japanese demo, progress will transfer over to the main game. Oh joy!

Comment

I've a question do i need to play the other Etrian Odyssey games before playing this, as i would like to play it

Comment

No, you don't. Some knowledge of the previous games will help in dealing with map making and menus, but except for the second, all classes are remixed and rebalanced at every game.

Comment

Do you have a US 3DS Hush? Cause if not im pretty 90% there wont be a EU release. EO 1 was brought over and never sold, that's why 2 & 3 never seen a release either.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              No, you don't. Some knowledge of the previous games will help in dealing with map making and menus, but except for the second, all classes are remixed and rebalanced at every game.
              thanks for the info, been thinking about getting into this

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
              Do you have a US 3DS Hush? Cause if not im pretty 90% there wont be a EU release. EO 1 was brought over and never sold, that's why 2 & 3 never seen a release either.
              not yet and going to buy one soon, just waiting for a few more games to come out i'll buy for it now this and fire emblem is coming i thought it was the best time to get one

Comment

On a side note, EOIV has been postponed to this summer in PAL lands.

Comment

Working...
                X