No announcement yet.

Ridge Racer (vita)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF You want Ridge racer on the vita get the PSP game , what an amazing game that truly is, i went back to it yesterday, why oh why cant they make a game like that for the Vita.

Comment

You can get part 2 if you run a Japanese account. Part 2 is my second favourite RR game ever.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Is anyone still playing this or have it? I need to play a multiplayer match with someone on my friends list to get the platinum trophy but no one on my friends list has the game, my gamer tag is MajorBritten

With regards to the game I think this is similar to Gran Turismo on the PSP where they had everything in place to make an awesome game; graphics, handling, music are all great but they completely botched it up with having no structure or career mode in place. I put in 30 hours into the vita game and the handling, graphics and tracks are sublime, but it's so boring to play as there is no sense of progression, if Namco had included a career mode like RR4 or even tournaments like the PSP games it would have been on of the better games in the series

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          just popped RR7 into my PS3 so I don't forget to play it tonight. Inspired!
          just did the same last week!

Comment

I have it and can do it of u still need to

psn TYJAY

Comment

Thanks tyjay, I'll add you now. I'll be online for the next couple of hours if you're about

Comment

just bought it, memories of my PSP when it arrived from Japan two days after launch (still have it)

Comment

Still got this in my collection

Comment

just been playing it on my PSVita TV thingy and it runs great on the 46" screen, result!

Comment

Apart from you can't play online, which kind of defeats the object of it.
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 19-10-2015, 12:30.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                        just been playing it on my PSVita TV thingy and it runs great on the 46" screen, result!
                        I also have this good fun great to play some memorable tracks from old versions. Has far too many downloadable extras took forever to get all the stuff. Some of the old music tracks are great too.
                        Last edited by JU!; 07-11-2015, 16:36.

Comment

Working...
                        X