No announcement yet.

Loads of cheap pre owned games on Game and Gamestation's websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Souls hardback book at ?7 (might be ?7.95). Last one solde for ?50 on eBay. Tempting! They had at least 4 copies. Maybe get 2, one for me and one to sell to pay for my copy.

Comment

Can't imagine why it's still selling for ?50, it's FAR more widely available now.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Dark Souls hardback book at ?7 (might be ?7.95). Last one solde for ?50 on eBay. Tempting! They had at least 4 copies. Maybe get 2, one for me and one to sell to pay for my copy.
        Would you be able to get an extra one...please?

Comment

I snoozed, I lost. All gone :-(

Comment

Everyone see the post that is gathering heat on HotUKDeals? Someone managed to pick-up Steel Battalion and Controller for 49p!! lol

(All original pre-owned Xbox games are 49p aparently, but still..)

Chances are VERY low of picking one of those up, I already have the two games and the controller though.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly C View Post
              Everyone see the post that is gathering heat on HotUKDeals? Someone managed to pick-up Steel Battalion and Controller for 49p!! lol

(All original pre-owned Xbox games are 49p aparently, but still..)

Chances are VERY low of picking one of those up, I already have the two games and the controller though.
              There was one in Newcastle Gamestation for months/years might still be there heh

Comment

None of the stores I went to had UFC 3 yet they all did about two days ago...

Anyway used my credit and ?2.50 worth of points to get WWE '12 and Brink yesterday, HMV had a ridiculous queue so I went to the local one today and traded em ?35 credit, went to about 6 HMVs looking for Shinobido 2 none in stock so I just got Yakuza: Dead Souls... walked across to GAME to find Shinobido -_-

Why my luck is so awful these days is beyond me. I don't really want Dead Souls, especially at ?34.99 with none of the DLC. I think I'll give it back and just get Ninja Gaiden 3 CE assuming they get it... the woman wouldn't let me pre-order it tho... apparently they don't do pre-orders on "stuff like that"

Comment

^ you are really not missing much with Shinobido mate its no big loss

Comment

I know its nothing special, its just something I was looking for. I loved the Tenchu games and it's been a while since the last one I played and was really looking forwards to that kinda game again.

Comment

^ it's really really bad mind like real bad worse than tenchu in across the board! If you had to have it just take your yakuza back get a game that trades to ?35 in game easy to do (Mario 3d is ?35, uncharted vita is ?35, syndicate is ?30) easy to get the ?35 from ?35 of hmv stuff I can send you a link if needed

Comment

I think I'll just hold onto the ?35 credit for now, I already "transferred" it from GAME to HMV don't wanna go back again...

If the game is indeed really really bad then I don't wanna pay ?35 all in the name of getting rid of all this virtual money I've seemed to have acquired plus it seems to be ?25 or so online. I guess I'll just wait it out for Ninja Gaiden 3.

I swear I've never spent ?150 on games this slow before... and how I ended up with that much in GAME/Gamestation credit is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                        X