Loads of cheap pre owned games on Game and Gamestation's websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictably...
    Thank you for ordering Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collectors Edition from GAME.co.uk.
    Unfortunately, there was an error in our system which caused this product to appear on our website. This product has never been sold on GAME.co.uk and should not have been displayed.

Comment

Managed a Silver PS2 slim in my local Gamestation today - ?14 with a couple of 98p official 8MB memory cards. Was tempted by a 60GB PS3 to replace my knackered one, but no room for it. Will just buy a slim when I have bit more spare dosh.

Nowt else worth having, all the best stuff was either gone or online this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Predictably...
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't GAME group have exclusive sale rights to it in the UK? Hmmmm....

As much as I'm thankful for some cut priced gear over the past few weeks, when you start blatently lying to your customers faces, any sympathy I have for your company's plight goes straight out the window.
        Last edited by Daragon; 09-03-2012, 16:15.

Comment

Did GAME sleep with your Mother or something Daragon? You seem to have a LOT of anger bottled up there...

Comment

I'm an angry person in general. Cross me though and suffer my wrath!

Comment

Just got that e-mail. God, they can't even die properly without messing it up.

(Apologies to anyone reading this who works for them, who I'm not tarring with the same brush.)

Edit: The 360 CE is still up. Unbelievable.
              Last edited by Decider-VT; 09-03-2012, 19:11.

Comment

Picked up DJ Hero & Deck for ?1.98 on PS3 along with DJ Hero 2 for ?4.98.

But, bargain of the day goes to my brand new Hori RAP3 for a stonking ?29.98!!!!

Wowsers!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Picked up DJ Hero & Deck for ?1.98 on PS3 along with DJ Hero 2 for ?4.98.

But, bargain of the day goes to my brand new Hori RAP3 for a stonking ?29.98!!!!

Wowsers!!
                  Wish I could find one of them bad lads Chris, nice find

Comment

I have searched the Gamestation website (which is awful btw) and can't find anything that I want. Typical that this happens when I'm not massively into gaming

Comment

Got Links Crossbow Training today, new with the Zapper in the big box for 98p. Yeah I can imagine it isn't the best game but I want to play it with my daughter as she loves Zelda.

Comment

I picked up uh, Ninja Blade for ?2.98 from my local GS. I have no idea if it's any good, but I love From Software so...

My gal picked up Star Ocean on 360 for the same price...with extremely scratched discs.

EDIT: Saw KOFXIII for a fiver preowned. Pretty good I thought.
                        Last edited by crocky-chocky; 10-03-2012, 11:29.

Comment

Manager in my local game told me today they have been instructed put sale prices up as they realised they had been too low and now they have too little stock!!! Madness!

Comment

Originally posted by laruso View Post
                            Manager in my local game told me today they have been instructed put sale prices up as they realised they had been too low and now they have too little stock!!! Madness!
                            Amazing, I was hesitant to buy the first FEAR games on 360 because of the absolute shoddy condition they were in. To pay much more than ?2.98 for half the **** encrusted games they're selling would border on pissing your money away! You really do wonder why GAME and Gamestation buy half of the preowned games they do, to see something that looks like a toddler has wiped his arse with it take pride of place on a shelf is far from inspiring.

Comment

I think alot of people (myself included) don't give a hoot about the condition of cheap used games as long as they work. These things aren't collectables.

If anyone sees KOF XIII for ?5 and could pick it up for me I'd be most grateful. I'll cover price + postage of course.

Comment

Originally posted by crocky-chocky View Post
                                I picked up uh, Ninja Blade for ?2.98 from my local GS. I have no idea if it's any good, but I love From Software so...
                                I played through this several months back. Seriously, it's very good, loads of fun to play...think Ninja Gaiden with a 10% dose of Bullet Witch injected into it. Lots of QTEs, also, but they're not done in a frustrating way, and are pretty kind to you if you mess them up.

One of the most enjoyable games I played through last year, have fun with it, especially at ?2.98 (think I paid ?4 for mine!)

PS: Don't forget the free DLC for the uniforms...some "interesting" colour combos there to play in.

Comment

Working...
                                X