Bill & Ted Face the Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
    I need to watch the first two again, but seem to remember them being awesome.
    Excellent Adventure = silly but enjoyable.

Bogus Journey = quite rubbish, to be fair. Tried to do a slightly darker storyline and it didn't quite come off.

On a slight tangent, Season 1 of the Cartoon series was quality, though (Reeves, Winter & Carlin actually did the voices of their characters!). Season 2 not so much as they were replaced by the guys who played them in FOX's Bill & Ted live-action TV series of the early 90's.

Comment

As an overall film, I much preferred Adventure because I'd happily watch the whole thing. I loved Bogus Journey - specifically the Death scenes - until that nonsense near the end with the furry aliens, I hated that bit.

Comment

They are both silly, but great fun at the same time

Will they have to have the beard's like they do at the end of bill and ted 2, as they are from the future at some point.

Comment

Rumour! William Sadler to return as Death?!

Chatting to Movieweb, Sadler revealed that the character of the Grim Reaper, as seen in Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey, is set for a comeback.

“I'm not sure if it's a done deal yet”, he told the site. “ I know they're trying to write The Grim Reaper in. Alex [Winter] said, “How could we do this without the Reaper?””

“I'm hopeful”, he added. “I'd love to go back and play with those guys again. That was one of the most fun roles I've done. I'll be there in a heartbeat, if they want to do it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
            "You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper."
            Death is the man! I would agree that the first film is probably better as a whole but certain parts and ideas of the sequel were just hilarious to me. Especially Death.

Comment

Excellent news.

Loved the first two.

Comment

Dean Parisot (“Galaxy Quest”) has become attached to direct a third film in the “Bill and Ted” franchise says Vulture. Original “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” creators Ed Solomon and Chris Matheson penned the script for a third film in the series on spec. Rather than remaking or rebooting the property, the film is a […]

Dean Parisot, director of Galaxy Quest and upcoming RED2, will be helming this new sequel

Comment

In a recent interview with GQ, Keanu Reeves was surprisingly forthcoming about story details on the third film in the “Bill and Ted” series. As previously reported, a script by series creators Ed Solomon and Chris Matheson has already been penned but little has been known about the storyline until now. Reeves says: One of […]

Keanu Reeves discusses the plot which looks to revolve around multiple futures

Comment

You may be a king or a little road sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with The Reaper.

William Sadler to Return as Death for BILL & TED 3

(Possibly)

Comment

You first posted that rumour nearly six years ago, QC! I still hope this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                        You first posted that rumour nearly six years ago, QC! I still hope this happens.

I posted it yesterday both times, but I partied in San Dimas in 1809 whilst Abraham Lincoln was born.

Comment

Shame you weren’t there when So Crates was about!

Comment

I was too busy trying to get Napoleon to leave Waterloo waterpark.

Comment

ZIGGY PIGGY

Comment

Something strange is afoot at the circle K

Comment

Working...
                                X