No announcement yet.

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Production is continuing apace on “Bill and Ted Face The Music,” the long-awaited and now finally happening third film in the popular series following “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure” and “Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey”. None could be happier that the project is finally coming to fruition than series co-creator/writer Ed Solomon who has been […]

The franchise co-creator and writer Ed Solomon says the third film is closer to Excellent Adventure in tone than it is Bogus Journey

Comment

That’s a very good thing.

Although it should be noted that Excellent Adventure didn’t really have a villain other than maybe Ted’s dad and that’s something that contributed to its tone. It didn’t need one.
      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 26-06-2019, 07:24.

Comment

That's a good point. I hadn't really thought about that.

Time is both their best friend and worst enemy in Excellent Adventure.

Comment

Yep, there aren't a lot of entertainment films that have no main antagonist. Star Trek IV is another one. It's rare but when it happens I think it leads to a more fun, feelgood movie because even when there are people in individual moments trying to stop them (like the royal ugly dudes, for example) there isn't a sense that somebody wants to deliberately and actively ruin what the main characters are trying to do. And like I mentioned in the other thread, watching the two Bill & Ted films back to back revealed the sequel to be a bit more mean-spirited. Wasn't all down to having a bad guy but it was definitely a factor, especially with the roles of the evil Bill and Ted.

Comment

You're not confusing good Bill & Ted with the bad robot us's are you?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              You're not confusing good Bill & Ted with the bad robot us's are you?
              They're who I mean - their role as henchmen for the main bad guy introduced some sections that revelled in the meanness a bit. Did I phrase it wrong? I might have...

Comment

Amy Stoch and Hal London Jr. will reprise their roles of Bill’s hot mom Missy and Ted’s disciplinarian father Chet Logan respectively in “Bill & Ted Face the Music”. The actors join not just returning leads Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves, but William Sadler who also comes back in the role of Death. Yet to […]

Bill's Mom and Ted's Dad are returning for the third film along with multiple newcomers

Comment

Also Ted's Mom. But whose mom will she be this time, I wonder?

Comment

I think I need to stop reading about this now.
                    I'll enjoy the surprises more when I see them in context of the film.

Comment

First images from filming and you thought just Keanu has aged well...

More at:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        First images from filming and you thought just Keanu has aged well...

More at:
                        http://www.darkhorizons.com/first-bi...ic-set-photos/
                        Holly crap, the other dude looks almost the same in that shot.

Comment

Amazed nobody is talking about Ted's look. It seems like a really odd combo to me. Bill looks kind of normal, nothing particularly interesting going on but that's okay. But Ted's jeans and pink shirt coupled with the long hair just seems weird to me. Curious to find out where the characters are in their lives that led to that mix.

Comment

Female comedian Kristen Schaal (“30 Rock,” “Bob’s Burgers”) and veteran actress Holland Taylor (“Romancing the Stone,” “Legally Blonde”) have joined “Bill & Ted Face the Music,” the third installment of the series that sees Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter reprising their roles. Schaal will play a messenger from the future named Kelly who has a […]

Holland Taylor and Kristen Schaal have joined the film

Comment

Comment

Death looks like he’s been warmed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X