No announcement yet.

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I get to see this at the flicks, I saw Bogus Journey at the cinema about four times back in '91!!! It's just sad with all this lockdown stuff that it won't be getting the proper showing it deserves.

Let's face it, it IS the first new Bill and Ted movie in twenty nine years, innit?! Now THAT is an event.

Comment

The Labor Day weekend in the United States, the first weekend of September, is pack to the gills with entertainment options this year – Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet,” Disney’s live-action “Mulan,” Charlie Kaufman’s “I’m Thinking of Ending Things,” the second season of Amazon’s “The Boys,” and major game titles like “Marvel’s Avengers,” “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater […]

Punted forward again to 28 August to avoid the early September hustle

Comment

Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.

Getting quite a few decent reviews that put it well ahead of the second entry

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
          You first posted that rumour nearly six years ago, QC! I still hope this happens.
          In yo' face!

Comment

When do we get to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              When do we get to see it?
              Wednesday 23 September 2020

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Wednesday 23 September 2020
                THAT'S AGES AWAY! I COULD BE DEAD BY THEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  THAT'S AGES AWAY! I COULD BE DEAD BY THEN!
                  If you die, challenge Death to a duel, win best out of 5 and you're back.

Comment

It was a fun film, especially at the end i was suprised how they made it all work. A proper end to it all really.

Comment

“Bill & Ted Face the Music” hit both Premium VOD and over 1,000 U.S. cinemas simultaneously in late August, and now details about how well the film went have emerged. United Artists Releasing opened the film on August 28th where it has grossed $3.3 million from cinemas. However the film’s PVOD run has reportedly racked […]

Sounds like the film was a financial success... just about

Comment

Given the circumstances, that seems like a good result.

Comment

Just saw this last night for the first time. I've got to say, I didn't really get in to it. I know it's a silly movie and it isn't to be taken seriously at all. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that the whole movie was a mess. I felt like I was missing massive chunks of the "story" at times. I just couldn't find the enjoyment ��. I'm I getting too old for movies like this or is it a bit of a stinker?

Comment

Working...
                          X