No announcement yet.

Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love for the amiga games hired guns to be updated but kept in the same style

Comment

I'd love to see an xbla version of the commodore 64 classic, paradroid. Including the untouched original.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        Would love for the amiga games hired guns to be updated but kept in the same style
        This is a great idea. I remember it being hard though.

Comment

A remake of the Spectrum game Chaos: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos:_...tle_of_Wizards

Just have too many fond memories of playing this one with mates all huddled around the TV. Sort of plays out a bit like Hero Academy on iOS except you have six players and the evil/good balance shifts depending on the spells your wizard casts.

Love the game. Simple but addictive and I reckon it would translate well to XBLA or PSN with a full party of 6 players.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
            I'd love to see an xbla version of the commodore 64 classic, paradroid. Including the untouched original.
            Me too, along with Uridium

Comment

Even though it probably plays like **** now, I'd like to see another 2D Bubsy game. I have fond memories of the first one.

Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
              Shenmue 3.
              With Dreamcast visuals so it costs sod all to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Even though it probably plays like **** now, I'd like to see another 2D Bubsy game. I have fond memories of the first one.

With Dreamcast visuals so it costs sod all to make.
                At this point I would accept a 2d snes style version.

Comment

didnt even realise i wanted this until i saw it http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...giana?ref=card

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppy2000
                    At this point I would accept a 2d snes style version.

At this point I'd accept a manga.

Comment

Bayonetta 2

Comment

Bordersdown the videogame. A multi-genre title covering everything from platforming, kart racing and Rampage style destruction. Charles's kart would be a 3 wheeled Fez.

Comment

Following on from the original question for people who have suggested games they would like to see kickstarted...How much would you give in order to see the game you wanted?

Would be Shenmue 3 for me and I imagine I would go as high as ?200

Comment

A sequel to Beneath a Steel Sky.

Probs go as high as ?500.

Comment

I wonder if Jeff Minter could get something kickstarted, instead of working hand to mouth churning out a new game for pennies on iOS every few weeks? They've all been worthwhile - some excellent - so I'd love to see what he could do with some more time and budget.

Comment

Would he create anything worthwhile with a budget? Most of his games aren't really like that. Pretty much everytime Archer Maclean had a budget he made a rubbish game.

Comment

Working...
                                X