Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Coin-Op: The Arcade Guide - Shoot'em Up Collection Volume 1
    A collection of classic arcade shoot'em ups from the 1980s to the 2000s wrapped up in a visual spectacle video game book presentation.
    Disappointed that this didn't get funded, but it's just one guy doing absolutely everything.
    He posted an update video and he says he did a lot of the prep work and will try to release it independently, but that way means he takes the brunt of the costs upfront, rather than raising the funds via Kickstarter.

Update video:

I'm definitely investigate when that happens, but I'm seriously tempted to just buy the first book, even though it's about €35.

Please read before adding to your basket: Chose your shipping option when you view the basket. Shipping: These costs can be expensive, but we want you to receive your book in the best possible condition and with the added security and the option of registered mail with tracking, Unfortunately, costs are out of our control based on our location and the taxes/customs imposed on international shipping, a number of factors come into effect, based on the weight, dimension and the destination of the book will depend on the cost, the packaging is not factored in at all. Also for anyone outside of the regions we have shipping for please contact us for a shipping quote.

Comment

So Grim dawn one of the earliest games i ever back is releasing a massive free update https://steamcommunity.com/app/21999...48872947/?snr=

And will be another expansion coming to

Seems one of my few gripes about difficulty is getting addressed

Comment

So Thems fighting herds it was announced that development will end after some updates and characters released https://www.ign.com/articles/thems-f...unity-backlash

Of course it got the backlash as usual but in the end I was a backer and will have to wait and see if they talk about some of the stuff they have still not honored in the original campaign like some of the physical rewards I do think the response is a bit over kill....for me it got more characters then i expected and while it is only partially a story mode I know they cannot keep working on the game forever as probably no money coming in

Comment

Grim Dawn is awesome. I should get back to it

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Grim Dawn is awesome. I should get back to it
            Oh it is good the improvements they have made are great

Comment

Working...
            X