Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Exactly. I’d rather play elite. I’m also Locutus of Borg in that No gaming pc currently though.
    Would suggest putting a query on the star citizen forum you never know u might get some offers there and then

Comment

Not quite a videogame or videogame-related, but their previous documentary (In Search Of Darkness, which focused on '80s horror movies) was spectacular.
      This one's about '80s sci-fi movies.

Comment

Got an email about The Wonderful 101 physical copies being delayed because of Corona. They’ll give download codes to physical backers so they’re not hanging around. That’s wonderful

Comment

It is worth noting though that we're all getting Steam codes, rather than for the platforms we chose.

Other KS news: I got my Genki dock the other day. Haven't tried it yet, before anyone asks!

Comment

Savior. Not only it looks pretty but the combat and the platforming bring to mind what Prince of Persia might be like were it to be released today.

Comment

That looks good. I’ll be checking the Kickstarter I think.

Only missed by months! I’ll get it when it hits general release.
              Last edited by CMcK; 21-05-2020, 14:45.

Comment

Not heard of that before, but it looks great!

Comment

Supercade: A Visual History of the Videogame Age 1985-2001

"The sequel to Supercade, the first book to illustrate and document the history, legacy, and visual language of the videogame phenomenon"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-age-1985-2001

"The sequel to Supercade, the first book to illustrate and document the history, legacy, and visual language of the videogame phenomenon"
                    Looks good. I’ll be backing that.

Comment

Star fox style game https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ling/ex-zodiac

Comment

well Ex zodiac met its target already, bit refreshing to see keeping the rewards to a manageable level and no stretch goals to so to keep the expectations in check

Comment

Looks like a nicely designed homage but hopefully the colouring gets a rethink as it makes the visuals unnecessarily fugly.

Comment

The Kickstarter was actually 7 years ago now, but Radio the Universe is getting close to release and now has an announcement trailer.

I think it looks great.

Comment

Another years-old Kickstarter game that seems to be nearing release - Steel Assault. No mention of consoles, but there's a Steam page for it now. I expect this to be very up people's street.

The Street Fighter Zero 3 love-in

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-age-1985-2001

32 hours left to back this.

Comment

Working...
                                X