Kickstarter thread and what would you like to see kickstarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Backed for two units. Not even Captain Monotone could put me off this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
      It’s a great idea but surely only compatible with Ikaruga ?
      And Gunbird, any other vert shmup, Donkey Kong, homebrew/MAME...

Comment

Here's a Bluetooth headphone adapter for the Switch:

Comment

Played Bloodstained Beta Backer demo, Has come a long way feels much better to play looks more polished has great music to

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            That looks fantastic

Comment

Comment

Still sounds a little rough around the edges based on the comments section.
                (There's a demo out for backers).
                I'll probably wait for this ti hit PS+ like Mighty No. 9 eventually did!

Comment

Sega Arcade: Pop-up History... because pop-up books are awesome

Comment

I tried to back that pop up Sega book at launch this morning but it wouldn’t take my payment. No book for me then.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                      Sega Arcade: Pop-up History... because pop-up books are awesome

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...=Sega%20arcade
                      I couldn't find much more information on other pages from the book but I'm really hoping that there'll be a lot more to it than five pop-up models with some blurb for £40, which is all that's guaranteed at present- seems like a big ask for what appears to be very little content. From a reply to a backer with the same concerns:

We (so far) have planned out 5 large scale, complex models – everything else in terms of page count/construction is up for grabs! As it becomes clear what kind of budget we have to work with, I'll be speaking to our writer and paper engineer to see what we can create. We have so many options with the text in terms of how we integrate it (inset pages on different paper for example), and I want to create the best book possible, so I'll react to how successful our campaign is and plan the book around our budget. I'll keep everyone informed about the book's construction as we go – it wouldn't be a Read-Only Memory publication without every bell and whistle possible, and this will be no different.

Comment

Also, on topic: imagine my surprise on finding that my Muv Luv physical Vita carts are finally on their way after a couple of years. It's a damn shame that I stopped playing my Vita in the interim.

Comment

Tales of the Neon Sea : retro-styled pixel-art adventure.

"Welcome to a world of intrigue and suspicion. Where humans and robots contend with escalating tensions and mutual distrust. And where gangster felines scheme their way to the top of the food chain. Welcome to the Tales of the Neon Sea!

Boasting stunningly detailed pixel art, and featuring a twisting story of mystery and suspense, Tales of the Neon Sea is an exciting new adventure from Chinese indie studio Palm Pioneer. Set in a fully realized cyberpunk cityscape, use your wits and puzzle-solving skills to determine the course of this unique tale."

This looks nice, but it feels like they've ripped off [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], which isn't the first time, is it?!

Comment

Technically not Kickstarter, but it is crowdfunding:

An intimate portrait of the early Japanese game industry through the voices of its developers.

Comment

I’ve backed that. Sounds good to me.

Comment

Thank you!

I'm actually being deliberately hands off with this. So if anyone was unhappy with the editing on the trilogy, this single condensed volume should be more to your liking hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X