• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiden Fighters Aces PAL 2019 release announced by 505games

NEVER!

Damn. You got me.

Comment

Smart. I even warned you I was going to do it.

Comment

Didn't I get nasty looks for making threads like this last year?

Comment

Comment

Don't believe you i still have faith
            :P

Comment

12 Pm can't come quick enough .

Comment

On a serious note, it's actually quite simple to order the PAL version from Amazon.de.

Comment

It's a preorder though. I'll believe it when I actually seee it as "in stock"

Comment

The order date of this has been changed from never to wind-up.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      The order date of this has been changed from never to wind-up.
                      Curse you charlesr I dared to hope but if only for a moment.

Everytime I see this thread a little piece of me dies, I think the Japanese demo on my UK Xbox is the closest I'll get to playing it unless I get a import machine.

Raiden IV & Raiden Fighter Aces PAL versions R.I.P. (Some dreams do die...)

Comment

I'll put my US copy up for sale with my US 360 at some point. Maybe it can be passed around the forum so everyone can play it.

Comment

Dumb question maybe but why can't we get these on Live??????

Comment

To go on Live you need a publisher and no one has the rights over here.

Comment

Ah, sad stuff, I'd be all over these like a rash, funny cos I always thought digital downloads would mean there'd be a great way of catching up on stuff that'd never otherwise get released in a physical form over here, seems I'm just too futching naive and idealistic, bah!

Comment

Working...
                              X