Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Discuss] Ability to change vote in polls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Discuss] Ability to change vote in polls?

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Zero9X wants to be able to change votes in polls.

I can install a mod that allows this (you basically unvote and then start again).
    Anyone think of any pros or cons before I go ahead?

Cons might be that your upgrade path is more complex, and the chance of breaking stuff higher. You may also not be able to apply a security fix if the mod doesn't work.

Pros would be: GREAT feature.

Comment

I can see the usefulness in being able to rescore something at a later date etc or add/amend choices but then it'd probably end up with a load of First Play threads where people change it to 3/10 for a laugh or something. Loads of people would probably score games based on very first impressions and then forget to amend the score later leaving very skewed results. I feel I have to consider the options more carefully because I know that once I've chosen I'm stuck with that choice so I score more honestly in threads than I otherwise would.

Comment

You can now unvote in polls. Let's see how it goes. I'm pretty sure we are mature enough here to use this wisely.

Comment

There are a few I would change for being overly harsh/gushing. Max Paynes 1 out of 10 however is not one of them

Comment

Working...
          X