User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    A PSP? I'd go used if I were you. I mean they're about to stop production of the Vita, you'd be hard pressed to find a new PSP from a retailer.

Plus you want a PSP 3000, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    A PSP? I'd go used if I were you. I mean they're about to stop production of the Vita, you'd be hard pressed to find a new PSP from a retailer.

Plus you want a PSP 3000, that's for sure.
    Thanks, I was kinda resigned to used anyway.

I've heard that the 2000 is the one to get as the 3000 has some jaggies on certain images?

Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    I got a somewhat scuffed, 2nd hand 3000 recently and compared to my 1000, it feels plasticky and light - which I actually is a good thing regarding the weight as the PSP-1000 is too heavy when playing in bed for a few hours. The worries about the screen were unfounded (for me, at least) compared to the 1000 (haven't played a 2000) the screen is a revelation - bright and vivid. The extra brightness setting is brilliant on a sunny day.

It doesn't look or feel like a premium product like the 1000 does but the experience is loads better, IMHO. In fact, I've been FFT:War Of The Lions on it solidly for about 5 weeks. It's been the majority of my limited gaming time.