User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Yooooo, 165Hz is so freaking smooth what the hell. This is awesome. Monitor seems like a real nice option for the 」350.

@dataDave I have a 120hz panel with dvi input and a GPU with DisplayPort so cant try it out cheaply as I壇 need one of those hundred quid startech active converters.

I知 playing dragons dogma, Arma, but mostly I知 playing Elite. In future I値l play Skyrim again and probably oblivion and even morrowind. Might venture into Hell Let Loose and flight sims as well.

Oh, Grim Dawn I知 playing too.

It only has DVI? That's curious, does DVI-D even have the bandwidth for 120Hz? No HDMI?

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Yooooo, 165Hz is so freaking smooth what the hell. This is awesome.
    This was me for the first 18 months of being on 165Hz myself. Playing current-gen stuff on ultra settings at those kind of frame-rates is absolutely mind-bending.

There's simply no going back to 60Hz, unless I'm using a controller like I said.

It only has DVI? That's curious, does DVI-D even have the bandwidth for 120Hz? No HDMI?
    There's enough bandwidth for 120hz at 1920x1200. 1440p is 60hz only.

It's old. Before Display Port was a thing and HDMI specs hadn't moved to supporting anythign over 60Hz sp yeah, DVI Dual Link needed for 120Hz