Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used Tronix recently? I've never used them before and just have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used Tronix recently? I've never used them before and just have a question

I understand that Tronix have been around for a while and have a good reputation. I'm just wondering, when you order from them, will they mark down the value on the package if you ask them to (for import tax purposes)? I haven't imported anything for a while, but I used to use VGP until they were sadly hacked a few months ago. They always marked stuff down.

No, Tronix do not mark down. FedEx won't ransom the package like many other couriers, but you will get a letter through a while after.

Comment

I've never been hit by customs for a Tronix package if it has just been one game. When I had 2 games in one package I got hit for it.

Comment

They used to but they now have to sign a declaration of the package at there own risk, but they seem to mark a one game package at around $20 in which case you will be ok.

Comment

Bringing this back up, but I've shopped with Tronix for years, and EVERY package I ask to be marked down to $20 and it is done. Never been done for import duty on anything I've ordered from them.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
          X