28 Months Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Months Later

Speculative, but this may be happening. Last thing heard was that there was movement to make it but there was a tangle with the rights. Now, the facebook page for the franchise has been updated with this teaser image for some sort of related new project

I personally can't wait for the 6th episode in this series which, if logic has anything to do with it, will be called "28 Centuries later"...... It should be epic.

Comment

I actually really liked Days & Weeks so a 3rd instalment would be fine by me.

Neil

Comment

Agree with soundwave. The first two are solid, not sure which one I'd favour over the other, but this is welcome news.

Comment

I actually preferred Weeks to Days. The former had a much more even - not to mention dreary - tone than Days. A couple of scenes in Weeks are among some of the most imaginative and exhilarating I've ever seen in zombie movies.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
            I personally can't wait for the 6th episode in this series which, if logic has anything to do with it, will be called "28 Centuries later"...... It should be epic.
            Pffff, surviving zombie apocalypse for 2,800 years is nothing.

Now 28 millennia on the other hand... Or how about 28 exaseconds (1018 s) later?

Personally I'm sick and tired of zombies already. Someone needs to put them down permanently.
            Last edited by Guts; 17-05-2012, 18:41.

Comment

It'd be interesting to see if they bothered picking up the Poots/boy story from the end of Weeks in a sequel or if they'd do something overseas.

Comment

28 Zombies Later.

Sorted.

Comment

Working...
                X