X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think this guy is bang on the money

Big-Boss 1 hour ago
    @Helicon_1

Yeah, that's the real reason IMO. It's been delayed because they don't want to market it twice in the space of two months. Makes more sense to do a simultaneous launch on all current and next gen systems.

I also think CDPR have revealed the launch dates of the PS5 and XSX.

Comment

Yeah 19th november has console launch written all over it.

Comment

Xbox - 15 November
        Xbox 360 - 22 November
        Xbox One - 22 November

It feels so safe to presume this is timed with the Series X launch and given it's highly unlikely they'd want to launch without PS5 on the market as well it seems easy to wager we're getting a repeat of the 2013 launches

Comment

Has to be a launch title on both consoles now doesn't it and hopefully with all the enhancements baked in as well.

Comment

Looks like Im cancelling the Xbox One X version then. Next gen it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              Looks like Im cancelling the Xbox One X version then. Next gen it will be.
              It's smart delivery on Xbox so the One X version you've got pre-ordered is the Series X version.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077's PS4 version will be playable on PlayStation 5 as soon as the game launches, developer CD Projekt Red h…

Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 will be compatible with PS5 and an update will be released to update the games visuals to make better use of the hardware. On top of that there will be a bespoke next-gen version at a later date. Once again the wording strongly suggests PS5 is out pre-19 November.

Comment

That's really cool, probably just the reality of releasing when they have (similar to GTA V). Part of me just wants to wait for the proper next-gen version once I've finally jumped onto next-gen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-playstation-5
                    Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 will be compatible with PS5 and an update will be released to update the games visuals to make better use of the hardware. On top of that there will be a bespoke next-gen version at a later date. Once again the wording strongly suggests PS5 is out pre-19 November.
                    They also said that when the full fat PS5 version is out, if you've already bought the ps4 version, you can pick this up for free.
                    Also, the ps4 version will have a graphics boost on the PS5. My guess is that it runs a variable frame rate and the PS5 will run it at the hightest.

Comment

Best news I've heard all year

Comment

To be fair, hasn't been a great year for good news so the bar is set pretty low.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          They also said that when the full fat PS5 version is out, if you've already bought the ps4 version, you can pick this up for free.
                          Also, the ps4 version will have a graphics boost on the PS5. My guess is that it runs a variable frame rate and the PS5 will run it at the hightest.
                          Yeah it sounds like it's the same deal on both new consoles. Neither will have a patch day one to make the game utilise the new hardware as much as possible... That's surely 2021 patch, but the game will be backwards compatible regardless so you'll see some benefit and it won't cost you anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                            It's smart delivery on Xbox so the One X version you've got pre-ordered is the Series X version.
                            Oh right, didn't know that. Order kept ��

Comment

CDPR are going to show some new gameplay footage tomorrow 5pm.

Comment

'Gameplay trailer' (sort of)

Comment

Working...
                                X