Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New screens

Comment

Nice. Thought I'd seen these before, but these are the 4K flavour.

****ing can't wait for this one. They have two more months of Miyagi polish on it, too.

It's making me want to sort my audio out in the living room. No chance of that this year, tbh.

Comment

But, yeah... Let's hope that chromatic abomination can be turned down/off. Why are we all buying fancy and expensive displays so that the edges can go to **** like some poorly calibrated CRT?

Comment

I can't imagine an base model ps4 is Gunna be running it as good as the pictures above. That must be on a oneX or PC.

Comment

Yeah, I was hoping to run this on my base PS4. I mean the PS4 can surprise you sometimes, especially when you see some of the first party games. Fingers crossed.

looks amazing. I love that crappy hatchback. That will be my ride.

Comment

It's looking incredible. Thanks for sharing those shots, Neon.
              I'm deffo going to get this at some point, but for PS4 (Pro).

Originally posted by hudson View Post

I remember getting this car in Sleeping Dogs as part of some pack or other and it ended up being my main car because it was really fast, handled brilliantly and was so small it was easy to get down all the tiny side streets!

Comment

I imagine all the media coming out is from the PC version running maxed out but it's hard to imagine the Series X and PS5 versions looking much different as it's still fundamentally a current gen game and the ray tracing is a bit squint to see it. I just really hope they land the gunplay and it's much more satisfying to control than Witcher's ropey gameplay

Comment

It looks immense. Like a Peugeot 205 GTi that's been given the BttF2 DeLorean treatment.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  I imagine all the media coming out is from the PC version running maxed out but it's hard to imagine the Series X and PS5 versions looking much different as it's still fundamentally a current gen game and the ray tracing is a bit squint to see it. I just really hope they land the gunplay and it's much more satisfying to control than Witcher's ropey gameplay
                  Not so sure about the ray-tracing not being so noticeable. The latest trailer looked pretty special. As for the guns they said they wanted the multiplayer to play better than most other competitive games. I'm hoping for something Perfect Dark in scope.

Comment

Thursday is very important for me. If I can't land an RTX3080 I have no other means of playing this game.

I would literally fight someone over one. Like crazy Black Friday TV women. I'll take a shot at anyone, even Conor McGregor.

Comment

[MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] yeah that’s what I was picturing in my mind the Peugeot. For some strange reason I tend to always gravitate to these cars. It’s either coz I always loved the Delta in Sega Rally, the cuteness of hatchBacks used in Konami’s GTi Rally games, old Civics and Golfs, or that I’m a **** driver and scared of super fast sports cars in real life

Comment

[MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] yeah that’s what I was picturing in my mind the Peugeot. For some strange reason I tend to always gravitate to these cars. It’s either coz I always loved the Delta in Sega Rally, the cuteness of hatchBacks used in Konami’s GTi Rally games, old Civics and Golfs, or that I’m a **** driver and scared of super fast sports cars in real life
                        My mindset exactly. Supercars might be nice and fun, but they are also stupidly expensive, fragile, and more often than not extremely dangerous.

That's not to say you can't have fun in a hatch. I love that high center of gravity for the cornering tilt. I used to get my Ford Ka up on two wheels back when I was young and reckless. I would love one of those in rally spec.

Comment

To be honest I always have the same impression of ray tracing, it's felt like the HDR of 2020. I get the benefits especially from a developer standpoint but the difference it makes always seems minimal and barely noticeable. It's a bit like when Control is shown off, I can see the difference in comparisons but without attention being drawn to it I'd have never thought about during a playthrough.

Comment

Looks pretty remarkable. Goddamn I'm excited to play this. Will be my first big story based game in a while, after I bailed for a second time from RDR2. I've been mostly focused on very gameplay-focused stuff recently, like Modern Warfare MP, Link's Awakening and Tony Hawk's. Feeling ready to gear up for an epic quest now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              To be honest I always have the same impression of ray tracing, it's felt like the HDR of 2020. I get the benefits especially from a developer standpoint but the difference it makes always seems minimal and barely noticeable. It's a bit like when Control is shown off, I can see the difference in comparisons but without attention being drawn to it I'd have never thought about during a playthrough.
                              If you're constantly darting around the place trying to rinse everything as fast as humanly possible I guess it would go largely unnoticed. For stuff like this I like to scrutinise the details and take in the vistas. Some of the views in that latest trailer are literally show-stoppers.

I can't think of a better setting to show off the various effects than Night City. I think the diffuse lighting is going to make a bigger impression than the reflections.
                              Last edited by dataDave; 15-09-2020, 09:55.

Comment

I'm hoping that it'll be as varied and beautiful as RDR2, but sci-fi.
                                RDR2 was just leagues above with how stunning it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X