Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    No, it's certainly not the worst I've ever heard of, but no crunch is good and in the software teams I've worked in over 20 odd years, it's never been a particuarly effective way of making up time.

If it's anything more than optomising and bug fixing, then they're in serious trouble.
    Well I'd figure if it was anything other than that they'd have had to announce a further delay by now...

Comment

I am so looking forward to this, would be absoutley gutted if it got delayed again but looks like i can relax, game has gone gold

Comment

Mandatory crunch and mandatory day one patch. The two cannot be separated!

Putting in extra hours to meet a release schedule is normal in software development. It’s happened everywhere I’ve worked for the last 28 years. I’ve never had 10% of the profits shared with me for doing so though!

Comment

Well done to the team, I am officially excited.

Comment

Loving the vehicles here

Comment

This is just looking so damn incrediable everytime i see it, i think im more excited for this than the new consoles. I am just imagining if they were to make a VR version at some point in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                This is just looking so damn incrediable everytime i see it, i think im more excited for this than the new consoles. I am just imagining if they were to make a VR version at some point in the future.
                Wow. Imagine the new augmentation you buy for you vision just overlaying your HUD.

Comment

Yeah can you just imagine the potential possibilities if implemented like that? Just experiencing the world in VR itself would be just mindblowing. Who knows perhaps they had this in mind when chosing a 1st person perspective, not likely i know, but would be pure genius if they had that kind of vision.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    Wow. Imagine the new augmentation you buy for you vision just overlaying your HUD.
                    Imagine the operating procedure

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Loving the vehicles here
                      I glad they invented CHOO2, because electric cars just don't sound as good.

Comment

This is looking more and more like GTA, right down to the painfully edgy and snarky NPC banter. Despite that I still want it, and hope there's more Deus Ex than GTA left in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          This is looking more and more like GTA, right down to the painfully edgy and snarky NPC banter. Despite that I still want it, and hope there's more Deus Ex than GTA left in here.
                          I got the same vibe but I have faith in CDPR for their missions and story telling in that world. It's not a bad thing that is has a bit of a GTA vibe but definitely I think it will feel different once it beds in.

Comment

I hope so. I don't get on with GTA at all, no matter how hard I try.

Comment

I'm 100% in for a GTA vibe. I know I'm in a minority on here but I love that series, and it's been about 2000 years since we've had one.

Really liking the vehicle trailer. Looks a ton of fun.

Comment

I don't mind the GTA vibe, but I hope there is a stronger RPG element to the game than GTA. In combat at least.

EDIT: Okay maybe there are no RPG elements outside of gear

For some reason, I thought we'd see damage points appear on hits.

Last edited by hudson; 16-10-2020, 18:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X