No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-worker mentioned you start as one of three characters and the nomad one starts in the desert, so the contrast of coming to the tech city is more of a contrast, so I might try that.

Riding your horse into the city of St. Denis in RDR2 after months in the wilderness made your cowboy feel like an anachronism from a time gone by as the trams clank past you and your horse. I'm thinking you'll get that vibe.

The vehicles are looking particularly cool in this:

Comment

Im guna wait on this, see what the PS4 version is like running on ps5 once out in the wild.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Co-worker mentioned you start as one of three characters and the nomad one starts in the desert, so the contrast of coming to the tech city is more of a contrast, so I might try that.
        It's also a good intro to the city if you're not familiar with the Cyberpunk lore. Your character will be a total outsider.

I'm really excited about this now. I've somehow managed to convince my wife to let me get a new Secret Lab gaming chair (Titan Cookies & Cream), the new Xbox controller (Shock Blue), a new mouse (Logitech Hero G502 SE), and a new set of headphones (Philips Fidelio X2HR) in preparation for this.

This just weeks after I upgraded my GPU (RTX3080, get in!).

Comment

Comment

Lets hope it’s better technically on launch than Witcher3. Hopefully theres no cars called Roach randomly sitting in buildings unexpectedly.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-12-2020, 08:48.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              I'm really excited about this now. I've somehow managed to convince my wife to let me get a new Secret Lab gaming chair (Titan Cookies & Cream), the new Xbox controller (Shock Blue), a new mouse (Logitech Hero G502 SE), and a new set of headphones (Philips Fidelio X2HR) in preparation for this.

This just weeks after I upgraded my GPU (RTX3080, get in!).
              You're spoilt, you lucky git. I only managed to convince my wife to let me have a security screwdriver and some Q-Tips to scrape six years of crap from inside my PS4, which has been blowing out of its arse.

Runs a treat now, though, and I think there's a decent chance it won't explode entirely when I load up the game.

Last edited by Golgo; 03-12-2020, 09:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                You're spoilt, you lucky git. I only managed to convince my wife to let me have a security screwdriver and some Q-Tips to scrape six years of crap from inside my PS4, which has been blowing out of its arse.]
                Lol, are you married to my wife? Everything to her even if it was a quid is expensive.
                Last edited by Yakumo; 03-12-2020, 22:04.

Comment

Don’t want to hear any moaning in the PS5 thread of “wo is me I can’t afford this PS5” after this little splurge Dave
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-12-2020, 11:25.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Don’t want to hear any moaning in the PS5 thread of “wo is me I can’t afford this PS5” after this little splurge Dave
                    Probably next Christmas. My retro trolley needs some attention next.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Lol, are you married to my wife? Everything to here even if it was a quid is expensive.
                      Sounds like mine until you get onto the subject of hairdressing (as you do)...

Comment

Reports of Cyberpunk running 60fps on Series X

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          https://twitter.com/_xboxnews/status...870257154?s=21

Reports of Cyberpunk running 60fps on Series X
                          Oh yes. Looking forward to this. 60fps at 4K I hope. No HDR on my TV though

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            Oh yes. Looking forward to this. 60fps at 4K I hope. No HDR on my TV though
                            Hope it’s true for Series X and PS5

Comment

I'm sure it's going to be buggy as hell but I can't wait.

Comment

I'm gunna get this wrapped and save it for Xmas. I'm excited to play it, but I'm still working on FF7R and Demons Souls. I'll aim to finish one off before Xmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X