Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streaming it now. twitch.tv/fallows

Comment

Carry on using this thread for news about the game, but for those of you playing the game, you can chat in the First Play thread:

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 free DLC will drop early in 2021 packing some ‘cool stuff’
        Expansions are also coming with ‘substantial story-driven content’

"If you pause at the right time, the easter egg is revealed, with CD Projekt Red promising that: “We’ll first be kicking off our free DLC program in early 2021. Just like with The Witcher 3, expect an assortment of free DLC packs to begin hitting Night City, dropping a bunch of cool stuff that’ll inject even more life into the world of the dark future.”"

Comment

Rumour is that the DLC will stop key NPCs you need to speak to glitching out of reach through the walls thereby allowing you to continue with the main missions thereby adding substanstial single player content

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Rumour is that the DLC will stop key NPCs you need to speak to glitching out of reach through the walls thereby allowing you to continue with the main missions thereby adding substanstial single player content
            Yeah this has happened to me twice now... in the first couple of hours.

Comment

I'm bracing myself for something like that to happen. So far the issues I've had have been limited to mouths ceasing movement, slow model loading etc but nothing progress halting. To be honest, I think fixes will be very slow to arrive as well given the project was announced over eight years ago and has reached this point in that time. As impressive in size as Witcher 3's world was I think the devs have allowed it to give them an overstated feeling of accomplishment and they've simply bitten off more than they can chew with this. It'll get there in the end but I imagine for the vast majority of gamers it'll mean playing it as a straight FPS, perserving to complete the main mission campaign and then moving on.

Comment

It's honestly not been bad at all for me. It's nothing anywhere near as bad as a Bethesda game.

Comment

I always get a bit disappointed when I don't get any glitches in a game, in all honesty.

I had a cow stuck on the top of a pole in RDR2O the other day and I was cracking up as it slowly slid down it. (Not like that.)

Comment

Had my character randomly appear bald, and her boobs where glitching through her tshirt.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 is out and it has some bugs, one of which includes players’ characters’ dicks popping out of their pants.

Possibly NSFW.

Comment

Only played an hour but the clothing glitch was amusing. Game defaulted to RT Ultra + DLSS on and seemed to run quite smoothly, didn't have an FPS counter on mind. Wonder if the day one patch and the Nvidia game ready drivers show a different story to the benchmarks I've seen so far?

Comment

Great comparison video between all the different console versions

If you enjoyed this video don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel! Also comment down below some of your thoughts.Subscribe for more previews, inter...

The Series X/PS5 versions actually look really good, especially considering neither have the next gen patch but my god, the base Xbox One/PS4 look bloody awful not to mention run like crap in terms of FPS.
                          Last edited by gambit6613; 11-12-2020, 10:02.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                            Great comparison video between all the different console versions

If you enjoyed this video don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel! Also comment down below some of your thoughts.Subscribe for more previews, inter...

The Series X/PS5 versions actually like really good, especially considering neither have the next gen patch but my god, the base Xbox One/PS4 look bloody awful not to mention run like crap in terms of FPS.
                            According to HDTVtest the HDR settings are broken in the console versions and they recommend turning it off entirely and sticking to SDR. Sounds like a similar issue to how RDR2 was when it first launched... another thing to patch.

Also the Series S actually doesn't look too bad here, given its running backward compatible and the One S version at that. Hopefully given the next gen patches are coming they'll add some major tweaks to it.
                            Last edited by nonny; 11-12-2020, 09:34.

Comment

Honestly, given what the PC versions are doing espeically when running at a consistently good framerate but balanced with the state of development the game has clearly been at on release I'd be wary that the next-gen patches aren't just going to add some low level RT, additional effects and better lighting but cost frame performance. All those full effect PC next-gen bells and whistle gameplay vids probably aren't coming to console anytime soon.

Comment

It does need some heft to run and maximum quality, but other quality settings are available.

At 1080P at Ultra settings with a Ryzen 3700X and a GTX 1080 I get a 40 FPS average, High goes to around 52 and Medium gets 65. I'm sure there are plenty of settings to play about with and easy to do as they apply straight away rather than forcing you to restart (I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed Valhalla) - I was running it on Ultra but have turn it down to High with VRR enabled. You definitely want to try and get this running at close to 60 otherwise the combat sequences suffer.

Comment

Working...
                                X