Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Rational brain: that’s ok. It’s ok. It’ll be five months of polish.
    It was supposed to have been ready ages back, though. The further this gets pushed back the higher the chances of requiring a GPU upgrade to get the most/maximum out of it. :/

At least I'll know what this year's excessive company purchase can be.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Rational brain: that’s ok. It’s ok. It’ll be five months of polish.
      I had to reread that a few times to understand what you were saying because CD Projekt is based in Poland!

Comment

Cyberpunk (release date in) 2077

Comment

I always saw this as a PS5 game, as it was such an ambitious title.

The fact that the game has been in development for so long, the added delay, does not surprise me.

There are already so many great titles out and upcoming to enjoy whilst we wait a bit longer.

Comment

Given, for me, the devs have never made a great game and this looks like the best shot they have at one I'm fine to wait longer for it. It's a very sparse year for releases as well and the recent splurge of delays seems to have evened out the dates too.

Comment

I'm going to give The Witcher III another chance this afternoon. I'm very hesitant when I have many more ultra-accessible games at my disposal waiting to be played, however.

Thankfully modding it seems to be extremely simple - simply dump the extracted mods in a folder. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Given, for me, the devs have never made a great game and this looks like the best shot they have at one I'm fine to wait longer for it.
                The Witcher III, is not a great game?

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                  The Witcher III is not a great game.

Comment

Witcher 3 is a good game, but it's not a great one. Far too many flaws in the actual game play. Story and characters are great though.

Comment

I loved the Witcher 3 even with its flaws. Just saying��

Comment

I loved the world and story of Witcher 3, however, I backed myself into a corer on a really long dungeon with no way to beat the last boss, with zero health or potions, plus the save file before the dungeon was corrupt so i had to redo 5 hours of game again to get to the same point.

I never bothered.

Comment

Yep, tracking the Witcher series I'm happy to hand it to the devs that the rate of improvement between games is massive but in general no when it comes to Witcher 3. The size of the world is impressive but as usual scale comes at the expense of anything really interesting which makes traversal often an exercise in artificially extending the playtime. The writing is decent but the core gameplay isn't that good.

It's why I'm wary of Cyberpunk 2077, it's a big step outside of their comfort zone and they haven't even nailed their niche. The idea of them nailing FPS mechanics along with driving and making that open world actually interesting and fun to explore feels over ambitious though so far nothing looks concerning either. If it takes them even two more years to get it right I'm happy for them to do it as the game and potential sequels appeal much more than another Witcher.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed again and will now come to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on 19th November.This marks …

Delayed again till 19 November

Comment

Probably a next gen game for me then. Which is perfectly fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X