Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Psychedelic truffles (for microdosing) also coming.

I like microdosing too but nothing beats a full-on, mystical-inducing heroic dose.Those experiences are life changing,
    Last edited by thinkitty; 26-11-2020, 21:46.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkitty View Post

I like microdosing too but nothing beats a full-on, mystical-inducing heroic dose.Those experiences are life changing,
      Yeah, I already had one of those thirteen years ago. My consciousness began to multiply like bacteria in a petri dish. Think split-screen thought processes kind of layered, as opposed to split-screen. These began to span both time and possibility/outcome, allowing me to experience what I can only describe as the fifth dimension. That's scratching the surface, but it's the best way I can explain it in words.

I don't need to ever do that again. But I thoroughly recommend it to anyone. It completely shattered my ego.

They turned up!

Right now I just need a boost with a huge project I'm working on as part of a new contract. Plus of course, I'd like some added immersion for Cyberpunk.

Comment

Truffles are good but I’m all about the salted caramel now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Truffles are good but I’m all about the salted caramel now.
          Lidl do some good Christmas-themed ones under their Deluxe range. Here, at least.

I went with the orange ones, but tempted by the entire line. Lidl is massively underrated for a lot of stuff. Thanks to Covid and having to severely budget it became our main super-market. We're back on our feet now almost, but there's just no going back.

Comment

Rum balls. It's not Xmas without Rum balls

Comment

Speak for yourself! Mine are sparkling clean.

Comment

Is this micro dosing stuff legal?!

I'm not that across it but it's small doses of LSD yes? ��

Comment

Not in the UK. Well, not that microdosing is illegal per se, but what you'd need to do it is.

Comment

It's not LSD, it's magic truffles which are basically magic mushrooms. Legal in Holland where Dave lives. In the UK they're classified as a Class A drug, like heroin and crack, which is about the most demented thing imaginable, but that's a story for another day.

Comment

I'm such a square, I don't know if you're talking about drugs, but if you are, please don't provide links:

"- Similarly, any members found providing information which could be used in any illegal capacity are subject to an immediate ban. If you are unsure, please ask a mod before you post."

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        Is this micro dosing stuff legal?!

I'm not that across it but it's small doses of LSD yes? ��
                        It's illegal in the UK but that hasn't stopped it becoming increasing popular, both recreationally and among workers whose jobs requires a degree of creativity.

LSD, psilocybin, mesacline, dimethyltryptamine, any psychoactive substance can be used to microdose.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkitty View Post

That bloke's testimony reminds me of when someone bores you to tears by insisting on explaining the dream they had last night. Anyhoo, back to Cyberpunk 2077. I wonder how long it will take for someone to find the inevitable Roy Batty 'tears in the rain' Easter Egg that they're bound to clumsily shoehorn in there? I offer ten bob to the first Bordersdowner who finds and posts it.

Comment

I'm getting really excited for this.
                            I've put it on my Christmas list, because Tier 3 lockdown restrictions means I haven't had opportunity to be on the naughty list!

Co-worker got this on Stadia.
                            He did some offer where you get the game and a new controller included.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I'm getting really excited for this.
                              I've put it on my Christmas list, because Tier 3 lockdown restrictions means I haven't had opportunity to be on the naughty list!

Co-worker got this on Stadia.
                              He did some offer where you get the game and a new controller included.
                              I'm also looking forward. This will be only my second 'new' purchase this year since Doom eternal, even though I actually don't like the edgy tone of the videos they've released recently. I'm hoping that's just to tempt in the GTA masses as a bait-and-switch before delivering a proper RPG game. Anyway, I've been thinking about the character I'm going to build/design/play. I was thinking maybe some petulant, narcissistic type to match the vibe, maybe a Goth Cyberdwarf character by the name 'Pepe Edgelord'.

Comment

It does look really good. I only hope I have the necessary will to avoid buying it on PS4, and to wait a few months until I have a PS5.

Comment

Working...
                                X