No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just preordered this from amazon. Last game I preordered was back in the ps2 days.
    My PS5 better show up the same day now because I'm selling my ps4 the same week and I'll just be sat looking at the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      Just preordered this from amazon. Last game I preordered was back in the ps2 days.
      My PS5 better show up the same day now because I'm selling my ps4 the same week and I'll just be sat looking at the box.
      Yeah I'm the same mate, I'm selling my One X in a week or so but I'm backing up all pre-ordered titles to a HDD beforehand.

I'm keeping one Xbox controller back so I can still play via cloud or PC until Nov 10th...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        For some reason, I thought we'd see damage points appear on hits.
        You can turn that on.

Comment

Everything we know about Cyberpunk 2077 feature on GOG.com.

Comment

Must admit ; really looking forward to this!

Comment

Delayed again, woop. December...?: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ayed-yet-again

Comment

Annoying but fine, theres enough out in the preceeding weeks to play though The Medium might want to review its own date now

Comment

That crunch was worth it then?!

Comment

Ugh... Fine, I'll buy another game too.

Comment

Jesus Christ this is getting annoying, granted its only a couple of extra weeks, not a huge deal and obviously if its not ready and needs a bit more polish then fine, make sure its finished and not riddled with bugs and its well optimized etc, its going to be well worth that wait but at the same time i cant help but get pissed off with constant delays. This is by far my most anticipated game this year and its getting bloody annoying with delay after delay, even worse when they said it had gone gold a couple of weeks ago.
                      Last edited by gambit6613; 27-10-2020, 17:47.

Comment

Some interesting bits from Resetera:

1. They probably did not pass the certification process for one or both of the consoles versions (for the Gold release, and/or for the 'day one' patch)
                        2. The employees found out exactly the same as everyone else (i.e. the Tweet was released with the internal email).

Ouch.

Comment

Great. This gives me a little extra time to get a 3080.

Comment

Noooooo - just bought and paid in full for a copy of eBay last night. FFS get the product out and sort out the next gen patches out after Xmas. There is a massive customer base waiting to play it.

Comment

To be honest i would not be the least but suprised if this slips into 2021 now. If its been delayed by only three weeks i cant see how that makes much difference. If its a very minor issue then maybe thats all it needs but if its something more serious then as pissed off/disapointed i would be i would much rather CDPR just say so now and delay until next year and give the dev's more time to get it finished rather than crunching to the extreme. Just dont set yet another release date then delay again, its not a good look.

Or, and i know this will piss of console gamers, but if the PC version is ready to go and its the consoles that are proving to be the issue then just release it on PC.

Comment

Guna get delayed until 2021 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X