Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^ Blimey - there's a whole world of edgy teen bants in 2077! Did they get Dan Houser in as script consultant after he left Rockstar?

Comment

There was a vid of this running on ps4 but it quickly got taken down. It seems to run OK from what I saw. Might be worth looking around if it pops up somewhere else.
        I think I'd still rather play it on a oneX or pro at minimum.

Comment

A decent video, for a change:

Comment

Gameplay footage of the base PS4 version has leaked and shocked gamers... current gen game runs just fine on base current gen machine shocker!

Night City will no doubt be more taxing but by the looks those still running current gen machines will be fine.

Comment

Yeah I caught that before it was taken down and it looked pretty OK, maybe better than it has any right to. Also, the leaker/streamer was a total mouth breather and too bonged off his tits to spoil anything by playing or describing the game in a coherent manner, which was a bonus.

Comment

Official footage of Cyberpunk 2077 running on Playstation 5 via BC and Playstation 4 Pro:

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 25-11-2020, 10:25.

Comment

I think the art direction / style in this is really helping it look slick on all platforms but great to see it looking so good on last gen.

Comment

RTX3080 installed.
                    New controller on the way.
                    Psychedelic truffles (for microdosing) also coming.

+ a couple of days off work booked in. I'm self-employed, but it's harder getting time off than you'd expect. I'm going to see how well an email auto-response works.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      RTX3080 installed.
                      New controller on the way.
                      Psychedelic truffles (for microdosing) also coming.

+ a couple of days off work booked in. I'm self-employed, but it's harder getting time off than you'd expect. I'm going to see how well an email auto-response works.
                      All you need now is a commode.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        All you need now is a commode.
                        Een commode is onmisbaar in de babykamer. Onze commodes zijn zo ontworpen dat je alles binnen handbereik hebt; dan hoef je je baby niet los te laten. Bekijk ons uitgebreide assortiment in de winkel of shop op IKEA.nl

Why do I need one of these?

Comment

Nope you need one of these, has a built in fridge too. Introducing the napper crapper

Comment

Commode is also a word for a chair with a toilet built into it.

Comment

I have my eye on a SecretLab, but I can't get my wife to agree with me getting a pink chair...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Commode is also a word for a chair with a toilet built into it.
                                Lol... Yes I meant the toilet chair combo for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X