User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Was the work-related mandatory?
    Not an American business then I remember a story about this years ago; businesses can't mandate that kind of stuff because the Christian Right go beserk. Apparently there's stuff in Revelation about it.

Stories like this piss me off more then they probably should. There seems to be a constant clambering to cram as much **** in to every game. If they had multiplayer in mind during development that would be fine, but I suspect its the Internet/shareholders barking for multiplayer just so the game will appeal to the Battle Royale crowd.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/cyberp...7-multiplayer/

Looks like you’re going to need to clean up some space on the HDD... around 80GB!

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/...b_installation

If it can’t come on four floppies, it’s not cyberpunk.

Well, back in 1995, Johnny Mnemonic could hold 80 GB of data, and twice as much if he used a compression unit.

I'd say it's very cyberpunk!

The Cyberpunk booth is reportedly heaving at Gamescom 2019!

EDIT: Look at the whole video, not just the thumbnail pic!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 20-08-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Took me a moment to work out that it isn't the Cyberpunk booth in the thumbnail, but actually Rainbow Six: Siege.

I thought to myself 'why is no one queuing for Cyberpunk'....Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Digfox View Post
    I thought to myself 'why is no one queuing for Cyberpunk'....Doh!
    My first thought too and then my next one was 'the internet is full of misinformation!' when in fact the lesson is that I should really look at what has been posted rather than making up my mind on a thumbnail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I should really look at what has been posted rather than making up my mind on a thumbnail.
    This needs to be engraved on something. I admit I've done it in the past too.