Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody double post

Comment

Okay so ive managed to catch up and we are now into the last weekend of the sale before it ends Monday night

So 10% off everything on the list

Just a little short of the target now so a wee final push of my goodies is required

Comment

Hi Jason, do you still have your xbox 360 consoles for sale - the elite or older on or both.

Have they had any red lights etc ?. I hope things are going ok for you, all the best.

Comment

the oldest one is one of the first models and i will be keeping that

the elite has been used a handful of times at best and never had any problems, only bought the elite just incase i got it on the older one and its been great since i bought it

the elite is fully boxed

Comment

I know your stuff is always uber mint condition so no worries there, has it been used on live at all ?.

Comment

Emailed you matey

Comment

I cant confirm that but not by me

A mate had it in his cabin at work and bought it but ran out of money and had to sell it quickly so I gave him the money he wanted, ?250 at the time If I remember rightly

I powered it up and played it for around a couple of hours and since then it's been boxed up ontop of my display cabinet in its bag n stuff

So I haven't but unsure if it has

It's black and has a 120GB hard drive

Comment

this is it - my wee sale ends tomorrow night at 23:59

so a little bit of time to pick over whats left

done brilliantly so far and a thanks to everyone

Comment

Has all the "light" blue stuff sold now?

Comment

Which item is it - might have not update my shenanigans correctly

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                        Which item is it - might have not update my shenanigans correctly
                        Neo Geo CD mate, tbh I was too late with this lot, really cool to see the Neo CD stuff selling well for you though!

Comment

On hold until tomorrow but expect everything to go swimmingly

Yeah it really did - like I said the offer I got over at the neo forums was silly and even tonk suggested that the USA & JPN were worth $2500 tops but no left with a few games but all USA so they will go eventually

Comment

Final chance

Sale ends tonight at 23:59

As a final favour and my commitment to borderdown or the last day I am offering a 15% discount on all listed prices and this isn't being offered anywhere else

People who are having orders delivered can still add to that order until Friday if they like and local collection is still good until Friday

Thanks so far to everyone

Comment

PMed

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X