No announcement yet.

MUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're there next year swing by my tent and I'll do you some square sausage, egg and bacon rolls. Followed by chocolate banana loaf and a couple of cans of Brewdog

Comment

I've not had square sausage since university! Amazing sandwiches right there, man!

I look forward to finding out who's playing next year.
      Hopefully not the usual rotation of Slipknot, Iron Maiden and Metallica...

Comment

New album is pretty much out and like clockwork a bunch of men in their late 30's/early 40's appear out of nowhere to complain that they've not liked anything they've done since 2001.

It's a bit like claiming to be being a Star Wars fan but only actually saying that only 2 of the 11 films are worth anybody's time.

I wasn't keen on the ones they had released do far, but when I listened to them all together a few times they really grew on me. First impressions of the new album are good, there only appear to be 2 real stinkers that I just flat out don't really like. Dig down and Get up and fight.

Comment

Didn’t realise the new album is out. I’ll grab it on the way to the Slayer gig on Monday.
          The Muse tour dates are out and there’s not a lot of shows over here. Not even one night in Scotland. Might use that as an excuse to go see them in Hungary.

Comment

Well I’m enjoying the album, only a couple of tracks I actually dislike.
            Stand outs for me are every track that isn’t Break it to Me and Get up and Fight basically.
            Blockades could become a classic, Propaganda has grown on me a bit after dismissing it initially, Algorithm is a great opener and The Void is a great closer. All the singles they have released have had time to settle in my mind.
            Last edited by Family Fry; 09-11-2018, 20:32.

Comment

First play I was meh. Second play... I like all of it and love a couple of tracks.

Comment

Guessing it’s not synthwave...?

Comment

It’s a lot of things. But not really that no, despite the album cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Guessing it’s not synthwave...?

There’s a couple of synth inspired tracks, first track.

Last track

I do think the influence is heavier on the aesthetic side than music.

Comment

I love simulation theory In fact the first 8 songs I could listen to all day, I can’t say that about any other album

Saw them twice this year, Manchester back in June and the weekend just gone at the O2 and I hope they release dates for Glasgow

Absolutely love this tour, seen them 5 times in total, set list didn’t change that much but had never seen bliss live but got to see that at Manchester

Just a shame blockades wasn’t played at either, I do love the 8 minute mash up of Stockholm syndrome/assassin/citizen erased/the handler and new born

Preordered the origins of muse due for release in December and in the meantime need to buy a record player haha

Comment

Bloody hell!!
                        [MENTION=88]buster_broon[/MENTION] in da hiz-ouse!!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                          Just a shame blockades wasn’t played at either, I do love the 8 minute mash up of Stockholm syndrome/assassin/citizen erased/the handler and new born
                          I've seen them twice in the last 12 months and no Blockades at either, so strange as it sounds like it's a fan favourite and not just mine!

Comment

Nice to see you, BB.

I can't get into Simulation Theory, which is a shame as this tour looks brilliant, but don't want to pay those ticket prices to hear all the new stuff.

I don't think they'll top the Download setlist, for me.

Comment

how dare you QC haha

I actually love simulation theory, favourite album is origins of symmetry but simulation theory is amazing

Comment

hey guys,

but I do have a muse hoodoo

seen them 4 times and split up 4 times with the girl I took

Wembley = my wife
                                hydro = mother of my children
                                Manchester = long term girlfriend
                                London o2 = recent fling been seeing her for two months, actually split the 19th of this month

the other time I went myself two nights in a row at the hydro, lol
                                my muse hoodoo
                                Last edited by buster_broon; 24-09-2019, 14:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X