Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
    Hardward Add-on Content.

Perhaps an an external, powered hard drive to stash downloaded indie titles? If you love indie games you would have needed one with the black 32GB anyway.

I wonder why you cannot store games on the SD cards?
    Pretty sure the SD cards are only used for Wii titles & are not accessible to the Wii U

Point 13 here mentions that you can only save Mii data & QR code patterns only on Wii U but are just as useful as they ever were for Wii stuff...

Find information, resources, troubleshooting guides and more for Nintendo Switch Family, Nintendo 3DS Family, and other systems, games, and accounts.

Neil

Comment

Cheers lads. I've got a few external HDD's kicking about, and I understand they need their own power source. Is the format FAT32? Or Nintendo's own. Sorry gone a bit off-topic here perhaps!
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Cheers lads. I've got a few external HDD's kicking about, and I understand they need their own power source. Is the format FAT32? Or Nintendo's own. Sorry gone a bit off-topic here perhaps!
        There is a list here of recommended HDD's but no mention of the Format required...

Neil

Comment

Their own format surely. Piracy too easy if disk can be read on a PC.

Comment

I keep checking this thread every hour or so, hoping for new deals!!

Comment

Worth bearing in mind, that ?200 offer for the WiiU with MK8 and 3D World...

That page says "released 12th of December 2014" - that may indicate the next time they have stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Worth bearing in mind, that ?200 offer for the WiiU with MK8 and 3D World...

That page says "released 12th of December 2014" - that may indicate the next time they have stock.
                Yeah, My delivery estimate is Friday 5/12/14.

Comment

Mine is 9th-11th

Comment

Wii u with Just Dance, Nintendoland and NSMBU is about ?155 on shopto's eBay store at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                      Wii u with Just Dance, Nintendoland and NSMBU is about ?155 on shopto's eBay store at the mo.
                      Good price, if that's what you're after. I almost went for it earlier, but I've decided to steel myself and wait a bit closer to Xmas for a deal that involves at least one of Mario Kart, 3D World or Smash, with something else, ideally for 200 or under.

Comment

I got the ?199 bundle for ?184 with Flubit have used them on a few console deals before and worth a punt if you're interested.

Comment

Was in my local Sainsburys this afternoon and they are selling the 8GB model with Smash Bros for ?180. Thought that this is a really good price, am tempted to go back tomorrow and pick one up.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                            Was in my local Sainsburys this afternoon and they are selling the 8GB model with Smash Bros for ?180. Thought that this is a really good price, am tempted to go back tomorrow and pick one up.
                            Is it? Isn't the machine ?150 by default, and Smash about ?30-40 just when bought alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Is it? Isn't the machine ?150 by default, and Smash about ?30-40 just when bought alone?
                              To be honest didnt really think of it that way lol. Wonder why there are so many offers about for the 8GB version but nothing for the 32GB one?

Comment

My delivery date is the 15th now.

Comment

Working...
                                X