No announcement yet.

Men in Black 4: International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony Pictures’ next entry in the “Men in Black” franchise is moving along fast. Serving as a “Jurassic World”-esque combined sequel and refresh, the movie stays in the world of the first three films but follows all new characters. This week Omega Underground posted what they indicate is a brief synopsis for the project which […]

Synopsis has started to appear which has Tessa Thompson playing M who is aiming to prove herself working for the London branch of the MIB. She is then partnered with H, a highly regarded member of the MIB and former band member of Steps, as they unearth a murder mystery that spans the globe.

Liam Neeson is in negotiations to join Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson in the fourth “Men in Black” film at Sony Pictures. F. Gary Gray (“The Fate of the Furious”) is on board to direct the project which is being fast-tracked and will shoot in the U.K. next month. Thompson plays a new recruit at […]

Filming starts next month and Liam Neeson will play the head of the MIB London branch.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-05-2018, 08:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      She is then partnered with H, a highly regarded member of the MIB band member of Steps
      If you think nobody reads these cheeky little puns, you're very much mistaken!

Comment

Academy Award winner Emma Thompson is set to reprise her role as Agent O in the currently in production “Men in Black” spin-off at Sony Pictures. Thompson took on the role in “Men in Black 3,” her Agent O serving as the head of the organization in the wake of the death of previous boss […]

Emma Thompson is returning as her character Agent O from MIB3

Comment

I do not remember her in MIB3. But then I remember almost nothing of that movie and it hasn't been long since I have seen it. It has been ages since I saw the second but all I remember is the Burger King ad. And the first? I remember the guy's rubbery face and the prawns. For all the fun, I'm realising these movies are not in any way memorable for me.

Comment

“Mission: Impossible” breakout star Rebecca Ferguson is set to join Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson in the upcoming “Men In Black” spin-off movie. Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones will not be featured in the new film, but the story is set in the same world with the narrative moving to the UK where the […]

Rebecca Ferguson looks to be joining the film

Comment

I remember watching Ghost Protocol and thinking she's pretty, but something was bugging me. She looked like someone else.
              I was right!

Liev Schreiber

Comment

Glad it wasn’t just me that thought that!

Comment

Sony Pictures has announced that its previously untitled “Men in Black” spinoff film will go by the title “Men in Black International”. The title was spotted at Sony’s booth at CCXP, the huge Brazilian Comic Con which is about to kick off. “Thor: Ragnarok” stars Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson are reuniting in this project […]

The final title of the new film has been confirmed as Men in Black International

Comment

Can't say I'm looking forward to this. MIB3 was the perfect ending for the franchise if you ask me.
                    I might watch this though, 2 minutes of Emma Thompson might make it worth while.

Comment

I misread the title as MIB Interracial and thought "it already is!"

Comment

New trailer, hard to get enthused though:

Comment

Sony Pictures’ action comedy “Men in Black: International” is heading for a $40 million launch in North America in mid-June according to early tracking figures. That would be the lowest opening to date for the series which has consistently pulled in first weekend hauls in the low $50 million range, but early figures tend to […]

Early tracking suggests this new film will open to the franchises lowest debut, the film cost half of MIB3's budget though so could succeed easily.

Comment

I find it hard to get excited by this but, in all honesty, it's not the fault of anything I've seen. It's that the previous ones have been so forgettable. Absolutely enjoyable and I feel there should be room for that type of film in the world (an easy enjoyable disposable watch) but never anything I'd get excited about. Still, I love Hemsworth and Thompson and I'm sure I'll see this at some point, if not in the cinema, and I'll probably enjoy this too.

Maybe we're sometimes too quick to assign "huge hit" and "failure" and not allow for everything in between.

Comment

The Men in Black have expanded to cover the globe but so have the villains of the universe. To keep everyone safe, decorated Agent H and determined rookie M join forces -- an unlikely pairing that just might work. When aliens that can take the form of any human arrive on Earth, H and M embark on a globe-trotting adventure to save the agency -- and ultimately the world -- from their mischievous plans.

Reviews so far suggest Sony hasn't lost its magic touch *cough*

Comment

I cannot believe this film got made.

Comment

Working...
                                X