No announcement yet.

Men in Black 4: International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This movie looks absolutely hopeless. That guy got away with murder as thor he cant act to save his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/men...international/

Reviews so far suggest Sony hasn't lost its magic touch *cough*
      "Of everyone on screen, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones come off best in "Men in Black: International." Because they're not actually in the movie."

Comment

Harsh. Although I can't possibly think of a film franchise more middle of the road than this one. Looks like many of the reviews praise Thompson and Hemsworth (clearly the best comedy actor of his generation) but the movie is a total dud.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          I cannot believe this film got made.
          I feel the same about all the Disney live action remakes.....as well as all those sequels to films made 10,20 or 30 years ago (Blade Runner is the exception - although Ridley Scott would have ****ed that up if he made it).

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Hemsworth (clearly the best comedy actor of his generation)
            There's a worrying snapshot of the industry.

Comment

A more worrying snapshot is that there's going to be a second Spice Girls movie - yes, we're at that point

Comment

Sponsored by Old Spice ?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  A more worrying snapshot is that there's going to be a second Spice Girls movie - yes, we're at that point
                  Please tell me you're kidding.

Comment

Nope, sadly, it's going to be an animated musical film. I wish people would accept they were a short popular fad and move on from them.

Reading on Era it sounds like the reviews are on the money with this one, it's being very poorly received.

Comment

This past Friday saw the F. Gary Gray-directed “Men in Black International” hit cinemas. Reviews were pretty terrible from critics, audiences gave it a meh ‘B’ CinemaScore, and the box-office wasn’t much better with an opening weekend of $30 million in the United States – down from the $50+ million the three previous movies pulled […]

For once, could a lack of studio interference be why MIB4 failed?

Comment

Working...
                      X