Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one week left before the season kicks off… Come on [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] get your team in dude…

The more the merrier!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
      Only one week left before the season kicks off… Come on [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] get your team in dude…

The more the merrier!

Teddymeow Tigers signed up.

Comment

2 days to go until the season kicks off…

Anyone else fancy joining our Bordersdown 2022/2023 Fantasy Football League?

We currently have 4 players, but could do with more, to make it even more fun…

Whoever owns the team ‘Jossy’s Tiddlers’ is, please would you make yourself known to the thread, be nice to know who is involved in the game.

Comment

Went back in and changed a couple of players.

Might be risky having Ronaldo and Fernandez in my staffing 11 but, if they fire, oh my!!

Comment

I'm in, instant panic regarding picks.

Comment

Sorry guys, the Tiddler’s is me!

Comment

Trickytrees is me ....and I can finally put forest players in after 20 years

Comment

Today is the day… the 2022 / 2023 Season kicks off this evening…

If you haven’t joined the Bordersdown Fantasy Football League, there is still time, just click on the link below, setup your account, add all the best players from your favourite teams and hey presto - you have yourself a team!

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

The Borderdown league has gained a more players than we originally anticipated, thank you for joining in the fun - question is, can you last the full season?

Comment

I'm only in it for the money 10k wasn't it ?

Comment

The season is now closed after 1 match as it'll probably be the last time I'm at the top of the table

Comment

A low scoring opening day for me, but I'm still on course for my aim of a top six finish

Comment

Good start from my team today and a couple of players in tomorrow's matches to hopefully get me a few more points to start how hopefully they'll carry on.

Comment

Yeah, I’ll leave Zaha on the bench this gameweek, what are the chances of him getting anything at Anfield?

Aaaaaand I made Nunez captain so obviously he gets sent off for a headbutt! (Incidentally, what a bloody goal from Diaz just after that.)
                            Last edited by EJG1980; 15-08-2022, 20:23.

Comment

So how's the league going as we take a break for the World Cup?

3rd to 6th place is pretty competitive with an average of 25 points gap between each team, one good/bad week and you can easily move up or down a place. Shola, Spence, Trees and Tigers having a good old battle.

1st and 2nd place have pulled away a bit and built up a bit of a cushion to the chasing pack, with a bigger 63 point gap between 3rd and 2nd place. Bastion having a good week to increase their lead at the top of the league over the chasing Tiddlers, going into the break.

All to play for with just over half the season still to come after the WC.

Comment

Alas, with the league over, I wasn't able to overcome nominative determinism and my team with "sixth" in the name did indeed finish in sixth place! Definitely down to the name and nothing to do with not being very good at fantasy football

I did manage to go down in a blaze of glory though, pulling off a 2013 Wigan by winning the Bordersdown cup while coming bottom of the league.

The top two ended up well clear of the rest. The Bastion with a dominant league victory, winning by a whopping 315 points. A comfortable runners up spot for Teddymeow Tigers with a 147 point gap back to third placed Jossy’s Tiddlers, and then a 115 point gap covering the whole bottom four from third to sixth.

Comment

Working...
                                X