No announcement yet.

Dodonpachi Saidaioujou REGION FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is in need of a Jpn 360 then Genki currently have a black elite 120GB for ?160 at the mo...

Japanese imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc. Buy console games online.

HTH someone

Neil

EDIT - or for ?200 you can get one with Lost Planet & Ace Combat 6

Japanese imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc. Buy console games online.

Comment

Caved in (sorry) and preordered from Yesasia with free shipping. It'll probably take the usual 3 weeks to arrive, but by then, any patches will have been released I imagine, plus I'll get some scoring tips from the people who got it earlier

Comment

Just ordered the Limited Edition of this from nin-nin-game. Nice. Can't wait to get an XBOX next month for a summer of shmupping.

Comment

WOW - Missed this region free news, excellent.

So, likely to be walloped by Customs now if I go Play-Asia for this? If not its a toss up between YesAsia and a long wait, or videogameimports.com for another ?13+

Comment

Affiliate links:

Buy at Play-Asia
            Or
            Yesasia
            Last edited by charlesr; 16-05-2013, 09:02.

Comment

Last time I ordered a game from Play-Asia I got hit with an ?18 charge. Will probably avoid them again if Yes Asia are good for not getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                Just ordered the Limited Edition of this from nin-nin-game. Nice. Can't wait to get an XBOX next month for a summer of shmupping.
                Going to order this from Nin-Nin as well.

Had been planning to use VGI but the extra they want for the LE this time just makes it too expensive this time.

Did you do Paypal or use a Debit card?
                I can't seem to get the paybox site to work for my debit card

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Going to order this from Nin-Nin as well.

Had been planning to use VGI but the extra they want for the LE this time just makes it too expensive this time.

Did you do Paypal or use a Debit card?
                  I can't seem to get the paybox site to work for my debit card

Neil
                  I used MasterCard through Paypal - I always do if I have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                    I used MasterCard through Paypal - I always do if I have that option.
                    No worries I have paypal balance to use but I'd been saving that for something special & when I do my new wanted thread later but I'll just use that this time.

Comment

so are nin-nin-game recommended?

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                        so are nin-nin-game recommended?
                        So far (two preorders), everything went completely smooth. They receive and ship items one/two days before the street date and so far I've never been stung by customs with them. I guess DDPSDJ will be due to price and size, but right now they aren't as used as other websites and therefore have more stock for LEs and such: AmiAmi finished the SLE within hours, Nin-Nin still accepted and confirmed preorders; same went for BB Chrono Phantasma LE, and they also carry the EbTen edition.

Comment

Actually just worked it out with Nin-Nin & if I get caught by Customs it's no cheaper than VGI & I'd much rather support Lee so my order will be going with him instead.

Neil

Comment

What are Nin Nin like for customs? Get hit often? They have 4gb Slims for ?150. Tempted to go for one of those to replace my ageing arcade unit.

Comment

They've always marked stuff down for me by default, but usually not under the point of missing customs entirely. It's not unusual for FedEx to come knocking post-delivery looking for cash.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                They've always marked stuff down for me by default, but usually not under the point of missing customs entirely. It's not unusual for FedEx to come knocking post-delivery looking for cash.
                                FedEx and other express services submit custom documents when the parcel arrives at the origin country's border, unlike at the final country like EMS or standard postal services do. Essentially if the parcel exceeds the final country's custom limit, you will get charged. There's a slim chance that EMS won't get charged, but unless the sender doesn't mark down the parcel, custom costs are based on national laws. Italy has a 20 € limit, Switzerland 100 CHF.

Comment

Working...
                                X