No announcement yet.

Hello from Rising Star Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I made an error there, re. the PS2 statement - I was mixing you up with 505 Gamestreet inside my head, for some reason.

Anyway, you're the next best thing - more Jap shizzle, please.

Comment

Hey guys,

Before I jump into the replies, want to say thanks to alllll the welcomes and its lovely to be here

Also what are you thoughts on a Rising Star Games tshirt? We want to make ourselves a tshirt, maybe to sell, and to wear at events etc. Which game do you think would best represents RSG on a t?

@Jay thanks for the game suggestions, release schedule is pretty packed atm thought!
      @fuse nice to meet you, I'm starting to really look forward to VLR myself. As for the process for choosing titles, from what I understand, it is a case by case approach and keeping an eye out for opportunities. We love to hear from fans and its good to know where the demand is. Currently our release schedule is very tight and we've little room to get more titles into the next year. As for the forums I'm just here to talk to people and join in with the fun!
      @ItsThere that would be me!!!! Thanks, I have my own twitter @RSG_Spoonparty too, from which I've followed you
      @S_Rank I haven't heard of any additional pre-order bonus however I'm sure you're aware Under Defeat Deluxe Edition comes with a number of goodies already
      @Randicoot woop woop!
      @Kryss as informed by our friendly neon knight, briareos_kerensky, we are releasing Under Defeat HD DE in NA on PS3 and PSN

'til next time,
      Samuel

Comment

*cough* localise Danganronpa *cough*

Comment

Nice to have you on the forum!

Thanks for all the stuff you've brought over. Deadly Premonition has become one of my most beloved games.

It'd be nice to see more Cave stuff localised and brought over and other NTSCJ 360 games that feature a large amount of text. I have a Japanese 360 so I have access to these titles but I really want to play Operation Darkness in English.

So, localise Operation Darkness please!

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
            Nice to have you on the forum!

Thanks for all the stuff you've brought over. Deadly Premonition has become one of my most beloved games.

It'd be nice to see more Cave stuff localised and brought over and other NTSCJ 360 games that feature a large amount of text. I have a Japanese 360 so I have access to these titles but I really want to play Operation Darkness in English.

So, localise Operation Darkness please!
            the US version of Operation Darkness plays on a jap 360 and is in full English....

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              the US version of Operation Darkness plays on a jap 360 and is in full English....
              So does Spectral Force 3. If that got a UK release I'd buy another 360 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                Really? This confirmed? Play Asia say that it doesn't work on a Japanese machine. Anyone here tried it?

Comment

HARMFUL PARK

or speak to a friend at monkey paw games to stick it on PSN niff:
                  Last edited by charlesr; 09-10-2012, 14:49.

Comment

First of all, thank you for releasing all the awesome games that you have, especially No More Heroes 1 & 2 (big fan of the series), Little King's Story and Deadly Premonition.

Originally posted by RSG_Spoonparty View Post
                    Also what are you thoughts on a Rising Star Games tshirt? We want to make ourselves a tshirt, maybe to sell, and to wear at events etc. Which game do you think would best represents RSG on a t?
                    NO MORE HEROES! Preferably the flag of Santa Destroy on a blue or white t-shirt.

Failing that, a simple picture of the Rising Star Games red star logo on a white shirt would look neat.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                      Really? This confirmed? Play Asia say that it doesn't work on a Japanese machine. Anyone here tried it?
                      i'll check when i get home but its either the US version or the jap version (with full English) that i have

Comment

I have US versions of both Operation Darkness and Spectral Force 3 as well as both NTSC-U and NTSC-J machines, but they're all in storage - so I am actually about as useful as an inflatable dartboard.

A Deadly Premonition shirt would be AMAZING. All it needs is a big mug with FK in the coffee.

Comment

What I've heard is this regarding Operation Darkness:

JPN and US version region locked to their respective machines.

JPN version has English subtitles though, if your machine is set to English. The translation is different to the one used/done by Atlus.

Apparently. I've not had any 100% confirmation, just old posts on forums.

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          So does Spectral Force 3. If that got a UK release I'd buy another 360 for sure.
                          Have you played it? You realise it's by Idea ****, right? I played it, didn't like it at all. Shockingly bad SRPG.

Operation Darkness though is bloody ace.
                          Last edited by Sketcz; 09-10-2012, 13:58.

Comment

Always wished I could play Operation Darkness, I'd play the game for the setting alone, alas it's still not possible.

Maybe some day...

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                              Have you played it? You realise it's by Idea ****, right? I played it, didn't like it at all. Shockingly bad SRPG.

Operation Darkness though is bloody ace.
                              I have played it and put in well over 100 hours when I had my US 360. In fact, it was the reason I got the console.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                A Deadly Premonition shirt would be AMAZING. All it needs is a big mug with FK in the coffee.
                                I'd buy that.

Comment

Working...
                                X