No announcement yet.

Archos Gamepad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and download the emulator and game tomorrow and let you know mate. I won't be the best judge of how good it is, but i'll be able to tell you if it plays well.

Comment

Please and ta!

Comment

Good to know it looks like they have sorted the button issue out... I am sure there was a reason for someone only getting an hour out of the battery (like probably not charging it properly for starters!)

I don't intent to get one yet ,certainly not till the new year so hopefully by then there will be a clearer picture of what runs well and what doesn't ...

Comment

When I can get one ordered I shall be doing.

Comment

Well let me be clear, the button issue may be sorted, but as a D-pad it's still garbage. I'm playing everything on the analogues. Last night I tried some emulation on it too. NEO-GEO seems really accurate from the two games I tried. The big test though was PC-Engine, as i've never played any emulator that was spot on (xbox, Mac, PC) but this seems excellent. Generally emulators can't seem to get the audio right, but on the one game I tried (Soldier Blade) it was spot on. Also tried a bit of Cadillacs and dinosaurs on MAME, looked lovely but was a shame the virtual controls cant be deleted from on screen.

Comment

What's N64 emulation like (for something more demanding than Mario 64, I mean)? It's tempting as an emulation device, but the PSP is already ample for most formats up to the PS1.

Comment

Working...
              X