Fudoh's ode to old display technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fudoh's ode to old display technology

Saw this on shmups and thought I'd post it here. Bit anal but it's a pretty nice write up.

Link.

That BVM looks lush.

I've been looking at that thread as well. The 4:3 Pioneer plasma is a bit of a stunner too. I'd love one of those.

Comment

Those 4:3 plasmas look f'ing awesome. So much so that I just bought two (they came as a package deal) from ebay. Oh dear.

Comment

You're priceless ikobo!

Dare I ask how much?

Comment

?150 for the two, i'm hoping someone here will want the other one.............

Comment

That's not a bad price at all, depending on usage hours I guess.

Hope you like it and I'm sure someone will bite your hand off for it.

Comment

Every time I read something Fudoh wrote, I need to restrain myself from buying it. Excellent write as always, now I might even get a CRT as I have a lot of free space.

Comment

I'm assuming i'll just hook my XRGB-2 up to it via the VGA port, as from what I read before I bought them suggests they don't have scart sockets?

Comment

CRT, CRT, CRT, CRT, CRT, CRT!!

Ahem, right you are ikobo.

Comment

Scrub it
                    I'm looking at the bvm- 20f now

Great article speedo
                    Last edited by dvdx2; 17-10-2012, 20:03.

Comment

Guy is dropping them off Saturday at 12. (He's taking ?30 to drive them two hours personally) You're welcome to the other one mate, but how the hell would I get it to you, aren't you in NI?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                        Guy is dropping them off Saturday at 12. (He's taking ?30 to drive them two hours personally) You're welcome to the other one mate, but how the hell would I get it to you, aren't you in NI?
                        I know mate , dont worry about it., but big thanks anyhow

Comment

Oh my GOD. I was arranging a delivery price for those plasmas earlier and was waiting on my wife's permission tonight and they'd disappeared when I logged back into eBay. I will gladly take the other off your hands, I only wanted one!

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                              Oh my GOD. I was arranging a delivery price for those plasmas earlier and was waiting on my wife's permission tonight and they'd disappeared when I logged back into eBay. I will gladly take the other off your hands, I only wanted one!
                              Done deal Barrie if you'd like, split the cost 50/50, so ?90?

Comment

Working...
                              X