Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon.co.uk Black Friday 2012 (19th November onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, clever. Do they invalidate the extended warranty on the machines I wonder? The new Nespresso store on Regent St is a sight to behold by the way.

Beautiful and, of course, free coffee in store for members.*

*Limited to 2 per visit.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Ok, massive thread derailment but you mentioned Coffeeduck for Dolce Gusto too mate - can't see them on their site? Where do I go for these, this sounds relevant to my interests
      Ebay probably your best bet it's where I got my nespresso one

Comment

been a good day for me today but an expensive one, so far ive bought:

OXO tot feeding set (blue and orange)
        Prometheus to alien boxed set
        Panasonic lumix GX1

still got a few baby things to go today

Yesterday i got:
        timex iron man watch - 2 different types

Comment

Sansa Clip+ in 7hrs. I have two of these. Fantastic for while out running etc. and they play FLAC files and you can change to Rockbox Firmware (I have). Battery life is great. External microSD option (comes with 4 or 8GB internally). Has a radio too. Drag and drop files.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Sansa Clip+ in 7hrs. I have two of these. Fantastic for while out running etc. and they play FLAC files and you can change to Rockbox Firmware (I have). Battery life is great. External microSD option (comes with 4 or 8GB internally). Has a radio too. Drag and drop files.
            Seconded.

However, you can get refurb ones from eBay for really cheap (4GB ones for like ?22?).

Comment

got a few more things today inluding the fisher price wheelies set - so happy

thought i would join the waitlist for the Wii and it was added to my basket immediately so still some around

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                got a few more things today inluding the fisher price wheelies set - so happy

thought i would join the waitlist for the Wii and it was added to my basket immediately so still some around
                nice to see your expanding your gaming experience.

The wii was hardly a bargain though.

Comment

yeah i didnt get it in the end

Comment

Yay a chef blowtorch for ?6 where are my marshmallows

Comment

I bought a Le Cresuet pan for 60 odd quid, haven't told our lass yet though.

Comment

Meh still unimpressed with most things but managed to get my brother an extra Christmas present a minute ago with Darksiders 2 on the PS3 for ?14.99

Neil

EDIT - Just got the Jaws BD Steelbook as well for ?12.25 BARGAIN!!!!!!!!

2nd EDIT - & Jaws is 100% all claimed within 5 minutes of being up...chuffed I got in when I did
                        Last edited by Soundwave; 21-11-2012, 12:35.

Comment

is it luck if you get to add the good bargains to your shopping basket, as a load are 100% nabbed before the buy it button appears?

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                            is it luck if you get to add the good bargains to your shopping basket, as a load are 100% nabbed before the buy it button appears?
                            I'm not sure.
                            I just hung about the item I wanted till the timer counted down to zero, hit F5 & then found the item again & ordered them

Don't think there is any real science to it, just luck & being there as soon as the item becomes available.

Alfred Hitchcock set & ET Ltd Edition are due up later today & they will go like mental so if you want them be there early

Neil

Comment

a bit DOH, but what does F5 do? (other than refresh)

when i do hit F5, it refeshes the page back so that the first item is shown and not the deal i want is up...frustrating, bleeding explorer!
                              Last edited by beecee; 21-11-2012, 15:37.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                                a bit DOH, but what does F5 do? (other than refresh)

when i do hit F5, it refeshes the page back so that the first item is shown and not the deal i want is up...frustrating, bleeding explorer!
                                Yeah just a refresh & like you it takes me back the beginning of the list but just quick reactions to get back to item & you should be ok to grab one...that's how I managed it with Jaws.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X