Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't see myself ever doing that, the era of past was sitting LFG or spending 6hours on sunday with 18 others camping pops and maybe killing some sky gods if we got them pops first, or 3 to 4 hours in dynamis, nobody has the time or the mates for that anymore, it's a time i fondly remember but i wouldn't want to go through it again. Besides it would be missing the most basic of gameplay changes like Shield Block rate and 2 handed skill changes that levelled the playing field away from shadow abuse.

Comment

I think they've described the server as Era+ so it's semi-accurate to COP/TOAU in terms of content but it does seem like they're bringing across later changes to improve balancing (including the 2hander damage calculations, ranged attack distance requirements etc). They've just announced today for example that WHM will have some of the abilities that were in expansions later than COP to increase their party utility.

Whilst they haven't announced officially I bet they will want to do something to make sure people can use more than just /nin as a subjob.

Will I stick it out long-term? I doubt it but I think I'll give it a try, just to see what it's like.

Comment

I'd absolutely love to go through even just the lvl 1-60 path again but it's just not very feasible right now, unfortunately.

I never did do all of CoP and I loved the start of it. If I were to try again I'd do it casually and not get so hung up on pimped gear at every level.

Comment

Working...
        X