Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone ends up wit a spare ps3 beta,I'd love it!

Even though I had ff13, they haven't given me one

Comment

I really want to play this, got a day off and everything! I hope I get a ps3 key... Are they still sending them out or have I missed my chance??

Comment

Thinking about it, what gives? I registerd my copy of FF13, I thought that was supposed to get me an invite?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          Thinking about it, what gives? I registerd my copy of FF13, I thought that was supposed to get me an invite?
          Yeah pretty sure thats what it was for :/

Received my code last night, going to have a bash over the weekend. Be interesting to see how PS3 holds up over PC.

Comment

What a pisstake, mate got his code at 5am. Nothing for me. For ****s sake

Comment

Okay, I'm downloading the 6GB thing at work.

Any idea where it stores the file/s so I can take it home?

Comment

Looks like Gungnir wasn't one of the server options so me and Rep went with Moogle(EU).

Hopefully see more of you there later and when V1.0 characters arrive we can place them on this server too.

Comment

Noted.

Edit: Gahhh! Regional servers? I'll be Seven to Eight hours ahead of everyone.

What's the score with playing on Japanese servers? Is there a language translation thing like before?

Balls. I don't seem to have a choice with region. Looks like I'll be hours ahead with a really shocking connection...
                  Last edited by dataDave; 14-06-2013, 10:23.

Comment

I've been left without an EU PS3 beta code, even though I registered my copy of FF13...

Anyone got a spare PS3 EU code, or one they arent really going to use? I would be eternally grateful, and I'd even be happy to give a little something as a thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                      Looks like Gungnir wasn't one of the server options so me and Rep went with Moogle(EU).

Hopefully see more of you there later and when V1.0 characters arrive we can place them on this server too.
                      Will be on this evening - will see you later

Comment

I've been left without an EU PS3 beta code, even though I registered my copy of FF13...

Anyone got a spare PS3 EU code, or one they arent really going to use? I would be eternally grateful, and I'd even be happy to give a little something as a thank you!
                        I didn't even buy FF13. I just signed up on their website a couple of months back for the PC version.

Comment

It sucks hard. I registered as it wanted me too, and owners of FF13 were supposed to get priority

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            Noted.

Edit: Gahhh! Regional servers? I'll be Seven to Eight hours ahead of everyone.

What's the score with playing on Japanese servers? Is there a language translation thing like before?

Balls. I don't seem to have a choice with region. Looks like I'll be hours ahead with a really shocking connection...
                            Heres details for the final servers.

Upon the start of official service for FFXIV: ARR, a new regional data center will be established for North American and European players, ensuring an enjoyable gaming experience for players in all regions. For those of you who are interested, you may refer for more details on the regional data center on the translation of a comment from Producer/Director Yoshida on the regional data center. As you can see, along with the launch of a regional data center, there could be a case where your

Even though Ragnarok is NA/EU it is the recommended place for EU so I think im going to move once we get the option. I'm going to be playing pretty casual once it comes back up so an EU world will help with getting things done. Plus its all about the ping!

Comment

It sucks hard. I registered as it wanted me too, and owners of FF13 were supposed to get priority
                              I am pretty sure they sent out beta codes first to people who participated in the other phases of the beta. Not sure if you did or not?

Comment

My mate had one at 5am this morning and he didn't participate

Comment

Working...
                                X