Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GluedOnBeard View Post
    I am pretty sure they sent out beta codes first to people who participated in the other phases of the beta. Not sure if you did or not?
    I think players who were in phase 2 didn't have to reapply (unless they wanted access to the PS3 beta as well). I logged in with the same account details I've used and I never reapplied.

MrKirov, when you applied for the A Realm Reborn beta did you re-enter the code you were sent in 2010 on your application? You are right in that S-E said that priority for the PS3 beta would be given to those players who had this code but I know it had to be included on your application.

If it's anything like the previous phases though, extra codes will go out every week so you may not miss out completely.
    Last edited by C'; 14-06-2013, 13:15.

Comment

Hmm got back early and seems Moogle is filled up, gah. None of the NA/EU servers are showing for me either.

Comment

I just got kicked off whilst zoning and can't log back in as the EU/US server list isn't populating so I imagine there's a few problems atm

Hopefully you can get on the server later.

Comment

thats probably it, gonna try again in a bit. Epic intro video though.

Comment

Massive performance boost over phase 2, laptop hitting 60fps at 1080p, looks stunning.

Comment

think its all down, losing lobby server connection.

Comment

Wedge, maybe obvious but probably best not naming your new character Tonco Haemon in case it causes any problems if they let us transfer the old characters onto these servers next week.

Comment

The amount of people accessing Beta compared to phase 1 and 2 will be massive, that's mainly what this test phase is all about.

Comment

Your starter class also affects the starter city you'll be placed in, guilds are in the same cities as before.

Comment

fingers crossed about to log in,

Comment

Toncish Haemonish is my name lol

Comment

I seem to have lost my security token and can't get one anyway

Comment

can we make linkshells now

Comment

Yes, have made one. Just blowing the dust off the Teamspeak server.

Teamspeak: london1.teamspeak.net:19099 / pw: ntsc

Client Download
                              Last edited by Rep; 14-06-2013, 14:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X