Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta applications open now for people who do not have legacy status. All legacy people get to play beta. It has options for PS3/PC or both.

Link to apply. (PS3 FF13 Codes can be used to get access)

Last edited by djtickle; 07-01-2013, 15:36.

Comment

Ps3 FF13 codes can be used? So if I own FF13 I can guarantee beta access?

Comment

I'm just getting an error I wish I knew someone with a spare code I would buy it off them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          Ps3 FF13 codes can be used? So if I own FF13 I can guarantee beta access?
          I believe you should have a card with a key on with the game yes. I don't have one Nish i'm afraid I have the inferior 360 version.

Comment

For anyone needing the link to the beta application:

http://entry.ffxiv.com/beta/eu - Europe
            http://entry.ffxiv.com/beta/na - North America

Comment

Beta Phase 3 Character Levels

With the Beta Test just around the corner, we wanted to give some details about how your 1.0 characters will be imported and how it will be affected by the level cap.

As many of you may have noticed, from Beta Phase 3 you will be able to import your 1.0 character data. To clarify a bit on the level cap for these characters, if your character level is already above level 35, it will remain at that level and you will not be able to level any further. For example if you are 50, you will stay at 50, likewise, if you are 36 you will remain at 36. In the case your level is less than 35, you will be able to level up to a maximum of 35.

The more you know ~★

Found that on the forums, at least we have decent enough job variety at 50 to try out any end game stuff that is in the beta, though I'm wondering if there will be any, if the cap is 35 for anything not already above it I'd imagine that's where beta content will end, bit disappointing.

Comment

So far not impressed with the new ff, see what beta brings if get onto it...

Comment

Got a 30 day free trial of WoW so had ago with that oever the last few days and 14 is WoW with nicer graphics. In-fact its a complete rip off.

I expect this will lead it to success, no doubt it will bring some king of legal troubles like everything else though nowadays.

Saying that as well I played wow years ago and dumped it after a few weeks, so this aint saying much for 14.

Comment

That's it though I am okay with the way WoW plays but the way it looks, its world everything about the aesthetics offends me. So a Final Fantasy universe that plays like WoW (With some tweaks and a better magic system etc) sounds good to me.

I also don't like quests, storyline etc in WoW but in FFXIV I enjoy it.

Comment

guess i was just hoping for a better version of ff11, will have to wait and see what 14 brings

Comment

Yeah we get a free month I think when it comes back up, should be able to get a good idea.

Comment

Looks like a new feature they are adding is a notification feature that tells you when something of yours has sold.

I think that's a handy thing to have, it would save having to keep checking manually and maybe even let you know what actually sold, half the time before I'd see the gil and forget what it was from.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52g8TPxR9XQ

New Limsa/La Noscea Music, personally even though this is good I prefer the 1.0 stuff.

Comment

Benchmark is out, though the EU link didn't work for me, had to get it from the US Lodestone link.

Not sure if its just me but graphics seem nice on it.

My Score on Maximum (1080p) settings: 7486

The official site for the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker benchmark.
                              Last edited by mikewl; 21-02-2013, 16:28.

Comment

1920x1080 - 2926.
                                1280x768 - 4872.

I'm still using a GTX260 though (which I bought for this the first time around...)
                                Last edited by Rep; 21-02-2013, 17:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X