Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new videos worth watching on there.

Comment

7210 Damm you Wedge!

Comment

Hehe, very close, though saying that our pc's are more or less the same lol.

What CPU are you running?

Comment

i7 3.4. You?

Comment

erm its an I7 3rd gen thats all i know really about it

Comment

Looks like its around the same then. I had to swap my Graphics card as the one I had same as yours kept crashing on me and they didnt have any more of them in stock. The speeds on it are a little lower than yours which is why you win out

Comment

5746 at Maximum / 1080P with my original i5 2.8Ghz FFXIV PC build from 2? years ago, with minor graphics card update (GTX460 to GTX660). Seems decent enough.

Comment

Just wanted to ask here, my local Blockbuster had a PC copy of FFXIV for ?7. Will that old copy still be usable once the new version goes live?

Comment

I'm not sure how that works now as the service is now down. Everyone who registered before it went down gets V2 for free. Sorry not much help!

In other news just received my beta details!

Comment

Beta for pc or PS3? Is the PS3 beta starting soon? I filled in the form and put in the code from FF13 like it asked ( althought there was only three blocks of code and it wanted four)

If its PS3 then I want my code too

Comment

So I applied for the PS3 beta, but made a big mistake with the online form. It asked for the members ID from my copy of FF13, and input the code on the card inside - however to my horror today and after looking for an email from 2010 confirming my registration of the product, I had the members ID i required to play the beta in there.

I have put the wrong code into the application and cant reapply as it will not accept it from the same email address.... what can I do?

I've emailed Square support centre about it, so i'm hoping they can help
                        Last edited by MrKirov; 22-02-2013, 16:25.

Comment

Hopefully they can sort that for you, I think PS3 won't be getting into beta until Phase 3 so thats awhile to get it sorted.

Asura, I would contact SE support and ask them if that will still work, on the one hand if retail copies are still on shelves you'd think they should allow it, considering the buyer may not even know the game is offline.

Comment

Well im still using the same machine(i7,4gb ram,GTX465 but using SSD this time) i ran the original on and this runs so much better its like a different game. Seems 720p is about the best res to go for me with max details on, netted me 6000+. I did like that Genbu or whatever its called in 14 was marching inthe background during the woods chocobo run, i missed that twice.

Comment

Beta starts tomorrow, for those who will be on what server will you be going to? can't find a list of which will be available but whoever gets on first just let us know which you went to.

Comment

ignore
                                Last edited by mikewl; 25-02-2013, 15:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X