Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Please continue here.

Madness, what is this? Can we have the thread renamed to "FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Then..." please? ^^;

Comment

Starting to think about what to do when Alpha/Beta comes around, since its longer than expected until it all gets back on track I'm thinking about Beta, I will probably get back on the game full steam, level one job I have already done on my main, not bother with crafting and just play as normal just not caring so much about gear, its a way to enjoy the game and when our mains come back alive I can just pick up back on that, I reckon Beta will be long enough to get to 50 and test out some end game content. What do others think, are you gonna spend much time on alpha/beta?

Comment

yea probs gonna do same thing, can get to know what to do then when mains get back

Comment

If anyone can supply links or info concerning the PC versions new GFX scale-ability it'd be much appreesh.

They really need to crank out some guest accounts or something if they want to get the numbers back.

Comment

Good post on some of the things we've been talking about during the end of 1.0

EDIT: This thread's major questions have all been solved and the results have culminated in this installment of Loremonger. Any conversation still taking place here is purely recreational chatter. OP:

Comment

Awwww yeah!

Greetings adventurers, We're pleased to announce that the next phase of the A Realm Reborn Alpha Test is tentatively scheduled to start on Wednesday, November 28. This phase will be adding in users from all regions (JP/NA/EU), and tester selection notifications will begin being sent out on November 26th. Be sure to keep an eye on your email! Just one more reminder... Don't forget about the confidentiality agreement regarding the Alpha Test (as referenced in this post).

Comment

Is alpha test limited to only Gridania?

Comment

Based on all the footage released so far, the entire game is limited to just Gridania.

And jumping. My god, the jumping...

Comment

I'd hope Beta opens up more.

Comment

got my e-mail confirming i'm invited to alpha testing =D

Comment

Got an email too, just about to sort what it says to do.

Comment

I take it the client is not available to download yet?

Edit: Nevermind, found the download.
                          Last edited by mikewl; 26-11-2012, 17:30.

Comment

which world are u guys going on for alpha testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicforce View Post
                              which world are u guys going on for alpha testing?

Comment

Working...
                              X