Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I did not know they did that!

I would'nt worry to much about gear, the market boards are flooded with crafted gear for levels 50-60 at dirt cheap prices. As you can imagine this gear beats out all the tomb gear from pre 3.0, more so after level 54.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      So will I get any free stuff for coming back then?
      I think as long as you haven't subscribed between April 1st and June 23rd you're good. You'll be sent 10 chocobo feathers in the mail and they can be traded for the some ironworks equipment via the calamity salvager.

Comment

Finally! Now to 60...

Comment

Yay, I beat 2.0 finally!

Comment

Wtf, envious of your free time! I'm on 2.2 content now.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Yay, I beat 2.0 finally!
              That's impressive! ^^

Comment

These fetch quests are starting to irritate me. "Please give this to that character" and hes standing opposite, wtf do it yourself!

Most of the time they're talking I blank out and starting wonder random things "did I take a dump today?" then I get lost and a little confused.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                  These fetch quests are starting to irritate me. "Please give this to that character" and hes standing opposite, wtf do it yourself!

Most of the time they're talking I blank out and starting wonder random things "did I take a dump today?" then I get lost and a little confused.
                  3.0 has more than double this

Comment

Just consider that leveling is easier now, and I got carried hard through the last two story quests by people doing their dailies. lol

Comment

Just finished 2.2 - having to go through the story has really halted my progress. It's so boring...

Comment

Alexander Savage is brutal, so much pain with a massive DPS miniboss before you even get to the real thing!

Comment

So Rep, how far in Savage have you made it? I'm definitely glad they split Alex this way; NM is fun enough provided you're not with complete tools, and it means I still get to see that story arc without having to go near Savage. Definitely not for me.

Think everyone's feeling a little bit of between-patch lull, but I'm looking forwards to a lot of the 3.1 content. We've got 3 airships on the go (one at cap, the others well on their way), plus I've capped all gatherers and crafters (w/ all Masterbook IIIs), and have BLM, AST and DRK all kitted out in a mix of Alex/Eso/Law gear - so bring on Void Ark & airship missions!

Comment

We're currently at the end of the add phase (phase 3) of A3 Savage, Living Liquid will ruin your ****ing life. 1 and 2 we've had on farm for over a month now.

Personally not a massive fan of how they've tiered it this time, as I felt like I'd seen everything inside Alexander on day 1.

Comment

Ok, thread necromancy time. Anyone still in here?

I've just gotten back to this after quite a lengthy break. I had 2/3 patches worth of Stormblood content to do that I've now cleared up, and am now plunging headfirst into Shadowbringers. I haven't even made it to a dungeon yet but first impressions (with regards to the new areas and the music) are very good. Everyone and their dog has told me that it is a very good expansion.

I'm really curious to see what the PS5 version brings - I'm already playing on PS5, and while performance is decent, the thing that's really standing out the most now is where there's old janky textures on certain bits of gear. I could understand if this was limited to the thousands of player character gear, but you've got main story characters with all kinds of very obviously jaggy bits - the game is definitely showing its age with this regard.

And then there's Endwalker. I did stay up to watch the presentation about this but don't have too much in the way of meaningful thoughts on it yet, but I'm guessing that'll change by the time I'm caught up. It'd be nice to actually play alongside my guildies again, if nothing else.

Comment

I actually rolled a new character/account since my last post in here. I'm up to date with the MSQ but for some bizzare reason I commited the cardinal sin of skipping all the cutscenes up until Shadowbringers... Watch everything with Shadowbringers and enjoyed it but did take a pretty huge break in the middle of it. Gets a bit slow around the middle I guess. Mainly came back so that I could help the gf with certain dungeons/trials but she seems distracted by Minecraft now. I mained Dragoon basically through the whole set of expansions and have since enjoyed leveling a Dark Knight and Astrologian. I'm playing super casually and have no intention of tackling any hardware endgame content but it was nice to be able to experience the Nier raids, for example.

Watched the Endwalker presentation and found it a pretty good watch. Hopefully console players have a better time on PS5. My PC (5600X/3060 Ti) eats up this game as you'd expect. Agree that it's definitely showing it's age.

Comment

Working...
                                X